Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

The second season of Blood on Virgin Media 1 isn’t a bad at all.

agree

Report on the commission on the child abuse in catholic institutions on rte 1. Harrowing viewing

Horrendous shite. Of the 101 annoying things about the show I think the worst is when they have scenes with the oldest son playing soccer and the goals arent full sized. Like WTF

1 Like

Starting to become available now alright…

Meh, found it underwhelming in the end

The latest series of Curb Your Enthusiasm is excellent, back up to the high watermark of season seven. David is a comic genius.

7 Likes

It’s outstanding, every episode is a gem

Didn’t like the first episode and the episode where he goes to (I think) Mexico, although it had some funny parts. Has been excellent otherwise - the spite cafe is fantastic.

Although I can’t imagine anyone here would be interested, Castlevania S3 was excellent on Netflix.

Saw the latest episode the other night. Tale around the Jets and a perfect vagina. Outstanding!

2 Likes

Not sure what season it’s from but I saw the ugly/beautiful restaurant episode the other night. Magical.

1 Like

You are almost 2 weeks off mate. The latest has Jon Hamm and its fantastic.

This season.

The guest actors have been great with the exception of Vaughan. The doctor’s son, Jon Hamm, the restaurant manager and the lad with the Nazi dog were all hilarious.

1 Like

The Hamm episode is excellent @locke

1 Like

That’s the one I saw yesterday evening. Outstanding!

As good time as any to watch Chernobyl.

I would echo these sentiments.

Killing Eve is some effin show. Whoda thunkit

Is it half decent? So much choice now to watch it’s overwhelming,feck between Netflix,Disney+ and IPTV ( we) spoilt for choice it’s hard to beat british drama ( Luther etc ) but getting scarce on the ground,CH 4 ,TG4, documentaries can be gems at times

1 Like