TV Tonight

So who shot Collins in the end?

Cork

I was going to watch it. Turned it on for a while but couldn’t stand the site of yer one smirking at the top table. I think I’d prefer read a book if somebody could recommend a good one.

Did they ever take a bullet out of his head, the crator. Stuff like that I don’t know.

Interesting thingy on RTE wan tonight about Breandán O’Beaglaoich and his hassles with the planning regulators regarding a residence in West Kerry.
There’s likely to be a few blasts of the accordeon but he’s tasty with it.

This the lad who was living in the mobile home?

They couldn’t name him, but they worked out that the entry point of the bullet was over his left ear and exit wound at the back/right of the lower skull. He would have been totally incapacitated, as in brain-dead straight away and died very soon afterwards. So any reports of him saying that he was hit or ask the Dublin brigade to bury me etc etc that was reported at the time were inaccurate, as in it couldn’t have happened.

1 Like

He has a dwelling built on a trailer, can move it whenever suits him but that doesn’t satisfy the relevant authorities. A battle of wills really.

He’s an alright sort and the planning authorities are - well you know yourself.

I think he was in the doco about the fellas rowing to Galicia, where a guy drowned, whose name escapes me. I should know seeing as I went to a premiere and Q&A in Dublin at the time it was released. I think it’s been on TG4 since.

We have crossed the Rubicon.

2 Likes

Aboy Baz!

Top of the Pops 1993 on BCC4, outstanding. Blur and Jesus Jones on the Breakers section. Paul Weller with Sunflower, Danii Manogue :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Take That straight in at number one with Pray!!

94 on now

We’re still on '93 I think. I missed Danii on the prior one, hopefully she makes another appearance.

Roxette now hocus pocus

1 Like

The Key. Fantastic. I knew all the words to this one.

These lads (UCC)on now landed in Manor one May bank holiday back in 93/94 to play a gig in a “marquee” in the Bee Park.Id say they were never right after.

Caught Danii on BBC4 just now. She was streets ahead of Kylie back then.

1 Like

Danii was never in the same league as Kylie either looks or musical wise.If you ordered Kylie off Wish Danii is what they’d send you

1 Like

Anyone watching Hell Week?

Good show in fairness.

Setanta is actually comically big