TV Tonight

The Bee Park could do that to hardier lads. We won an U-16 final in it in the early to mid 60’s on All Saints day in November. Some of the opposition had beards and possibly tattoos ( they were from Finner camp I’d say). A lad grabbed a sideline flag and broke it on the future President of the Connacht Council’s head (Gerry McGovern). There were several outbursts of violence but we escaped with our lives intact……The White Man’s Graveyard.

3 Likes

I just can’t handle Holly Cairns accent at all. Im sorry

What about her poached egg thrupenny bits?

I am in two minds here

1 Like

I just flicked on a thing on BBC called ‘i can see your voice’
It finished with Tony Hadley singing Gold, and half way through a dwarf (is that allowed) joined in with him, well when he did the crowd went wild, people were in tears on stage, including Jimmy Carr

what’s that deal with it?

Jimmy Nesbitt is pissed as fuck on RTE1 here

Tommy Bowe is an alright sort

1 Like

I think it’s spelt Tooommyyyyyy Boooowwweeee as per Ryle Nugent

Watched it actually thought it was decent entertainment

I’m almost afraid to admit the same thing. Maybe cos they were getting pissed. Or maybe cos I was getting pissed :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice guy for sure but dim as fuck

A bang to the head too many.

Something about Monaghan folks that they just seem naturally a bit more dim than the rest of us

cc @Chucks_Nwoko

:eek:

Good point to reference. The dimness of Monaghan is balanced by the intellect of Limerick, Cork and Armagh :clap:

An oxymoron if ever there was one

1 Like

Joanne O’Riordan knocking it out of the park here on RTE1.
Fuck it, she should get the Sunday Game gig … An inspirational girl.:+1:

3 Likes

She’s absolutely magnificent.

2 Likes

A good watch, well put together.

1 Like

I did not see the show but I would wholeheartedly support any endorsement of Joanne. Met her once at Semple. She is a most wonderful person.

2 Likes

Joanne is a pain in the hole Boxty ffs.

The Sunday Game. I wouldn’t put anything past McBennett.

She’d be far better than 90% of those suggested