TV Tonight

In case you missed it over Christmas, Callans kicks wrap up of 2022 now on RTE 1

And by Jaysus it was stone, solidly awful. The cunt is stealing a living with this worn out shtick.
The segment with MLMD and her cohorts in assorted queues was cringeworthy in the extreme.
There wasn’t a redeeming minute (60 seconds) to it. I’ve never seen a worse attempt at humour.

1 Like

Classic RTÉ. A repeat of a wrap-up of 2022 that nobody wanted to watch the first time aired on a prime time slot in mid June of the next year.

1 Like

They could have had a grand Munster final preview in that slot

2 Likes

You might be joking, but you’d throw something decent together for a fiver, but McBennett wouldnt have that.

A repeat of the 2004 Munster final would have wetted the general publics appetite

Repeat last years

Sean is certainly having some cognitive issues when he’s considering that talentless shithead Oliver Callan for the LLS gig.

1 Like

The Deer Hunter is on BBC One.

Meryl Streep was actually a bit of a ride when she was young.

3 Likes

Brilliant film.

Watched 3 or 4 episodes of Great Continental Railway Journeys last night. Great owl show. Portillo makes it.

2 Likes

Argo just started on RTE One, a grand ould caper film. Alan Arkin has a great small role in it.

1 Like

I couldn’t watch that. It was way too suspenseful. I nearly got a heart attack watching it

1 Like

IMG_4697

2 Likes

Clint Eastwood Gun GIF by GritTV

1 Like

The lad running the ferry is the best character in the film

1 Like

I reckon so

1 Like

Name’s Aaron Gillane

Is this Northern Ireland documentary on RTE 1 a series?