Twitter (Part 1)

You’re very confused here about what happened and have now taken to screaming ‘POLITICAL POLICING’

Victims of the troubles by organisation that killed them

Yes???

My point was that the vast majority of targets in the Provisional attacks were security forces and economic targets, just like MK.

And just like the Provos, MK’s bombing campaign yielded mostly civilian causalities despite civilians not being the targets.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/ANC-killed-mostly-civilians-20030321

Have you got a relevant point?

You’re the one that claimed she was drunk. You couldn’t possibly form an informed opinion with incorrect facts.

Where did i say that? Oh so again, already, you’re running away from your wrongful arrest cry. Ill learn ya yet

Your opinion is based on incorrect facts. You wanted her crucified for taking a wrong turn.

Oh so i never said she was drunk, you just made that up as you are running out of road, got it. That post perfectly explains what happened, i can ladybird it if you need that?

You were reading the papers all week after the Gardai leaked news of her wrongful arrest. The loons were frothing at the mouth hoping she’d be given the death penalty for taking a wrong turn

Still is.

Yet a left leaning TD is brought away in hand cuffs because she took an illegal turn.

1 Like

So despite me proving several times it wasnt a bit wrongful, and her absolutely failing to prove it, you believe it was because?? Imaginary political policing.

If you want a perfect example of the dissonance of the moron irish left,

People get off with penalty points = a disgrace

Someone who commits a penalty point offence and admits to having drink taken gets looked at = a disgrace

Did I hear that Ruth Coppinger thought that all LC students would be sitting it together in the same venue, all 60,000. My god almighty, the left in Ireland :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You’d have to imagine at this stage that any private Dublin school that doesn’t have a nationally recognised firebrand hard-left politician in its alumni would be feeling a bit jealous

covid 19?

Listen I don’t blame you. I nearly admire the innocence of people who believe everything they’re told by people in power.

I believe proven facts, you believe sinn fein are gonna give everyone free gaffs. Hows that for innocence.

Has he commented on the FF TD who seems to have Gardai not doing their job?

Last month, the 31-year-old Westmeath TD admitted to having penalty points written off. He incurred the points after pulling his car over to take a call.

He claimed he was not driving at the time.

Now it has emerged that summonses for three different motoring offences were not served on him by gardai.

The Courts Service has confirmed that three court cases for these offences, two relating to alleged speeding in August 2011 and March 2012, were struck out because summonses were not served. A third hearing, for parking on a footpath in June 2011, was struck out for the same reason.

When a driver is issued with a fixed charge notice for a motoring offence which incurs penalty points, they have 56 days to accept the points and pay their fine. When this time period has elapsed but the motorist has not accepted the points, a summons is issued.

Gardai are obliged to serve the summons on the motorist to appear in the District Court and answer the alleged offence.

It is not known why the three summonses were not served.

Ah shure some people like to believe there’s no such thing as political policing. What can you do but be a bit jealous of the innocence.

Just keep shouting it and it’ll eventually be true

Last month, the 31-year-old Westmeath TD admitted to having penalty points written off. He incurred the points after pulling his car over to take a call.

He claimed he was not driving at the time.

Now it has emerged that summonses for three different motoring offences were not served on him by gardai.

The Courts Service has confirmed that three court cases for these offences, two relating to alleged speeding in August 2011 and March 2012, were struck out because summonses were not served. A third hearing, for parking on a footpath in June 2011, was struck out for the same reason.

When a driver is issued with a fixed charge notice for a motoring offence which incurs penalty points, they have 56 days to accept the points and pay their fine. When this time period has elapsed but the motorist has not accepted the points, a summons is issued.

Gardai are obliged to serve the summons on the motorist to appear in the District Court and answer the alleged offence.

It is not known why the three summonses were not served.