Twitter (Part 1)

Jackson issuing defamation proceedings.

Few lads on here might be running for cover

3 Likes

Psycho has been dropped off the Laois panel apparently after his ill advised tweet

cc @myboyblue

Stood down I believe

Paddy Jackson to sue Senator over tweet after acquittal

16 Likes

In a statement issued by KRW Law: We are examining carefully every item of social media commentary which seeks to challenge the integrity of the jury’s full endorsement of our client’s innocence

Has Jackson no shame or contrition?

This is turning out to be a very Good Friday

7 Likes

Hopefully O’Riordain will get taken to the cleaners here. I’d have little time for Jackson but he looks to have a rock solid case in this instance.

And, then to further enrage the snowflakes, any damages awarded against him are given to charities.

1 Like

He’s dead right… an elected representative questioning the legitimacy of a court of law and sentencing Jackson himself over social media … what a world.

6 Likes

Rape crisis …

1 Like

Excellent. He might have thought this would win him votes with the right on crew but this has backfired on him.

4 Likes

He will have to back pedal furiously now.

I hope this know it all lttle bollix gets taken to the cleaners

Is it possible his account was hacked by some rightious snowflake prick?

Himself?

1 Like

Anyway if ishmael akinade can rebuild his career in much vaunted The League of Ireland I see no reason the rubby lads cannot play rubby again

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

It’ll be hard to tweet his way out of this. No amount of twitter followers, hashtags or trendings will be of use.

typcial twatter wankers, Ó Riordáin is afraid of his shit to stand by what he said, no courage, no moral fibre, full of wind and piss, just an attention seeking gimp

4 Likes

Has any hashtag been started yet to support the senator?