Twitter (Part 1)

Are they also asking for McIlroy to be banned from the PGA?

4 Likes

Itā€™s been a bad week for him.

1 Like

Heā€™ll have to find a new simpleton to wind up, now that all his favorites have been chased.

1 Like

Sued yes, prosecuted no

5 Likes

Politicians are some opportunists.
Total overhaul of courts system - meaning what?

I canā€™t see anything defamatory in his tweet tbh, he says he believes the girl, like half the Country seem to. Worst he has done is called the lads ā€˜smugā€™ hardly libellous? Is it a case where if someone says on social media that they believe the girl, then they can be accused of implying that Paddy Jackson & cohorts are rapists?

2 Likes

Ok, you win.

4 Likes

Total ovehaul of the courts?!

Sure, just throw out all jury verdicts and have guilt/non-guilt be determined by a twitter poll. No burden of proof required. The best hashtag wins.

4 Likes

She seems like a right cunt the wan. Canā€™t stand her voice let alone her pig personality.

1 Like

Should we get @Sidney or @Fagan_ODowd to organise the poll?

1 Like

How does Imran Khan put up with her.

Can anyone PM me the screen shots from Broadsheet doing the rounds?

The inference that could be drawn between calling them smug and the believe her is that they got away with it.

He didnā€™t say that though. On another point, Isnā€™t there a difference in defamation law, Brit law is different to NI law in relation to defamation/libel? Something to do with Sammy Wilson.

But he inferred it

1 Like

But itā€™s an inference.

I get that, thatā€™s the point of my original question, if you use the word ā€˜inferā€™ in place of ā€˜implyā€™

Aka special criminal court

Honest opinion I would have thought?