Twitter (Part 1)

Robbie Fowler having some banter with The Big Sam

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
@
@Robbie9Fowler Still want you here. They’ll build a statue of you. Fuck it - they’ll build a statue of us both. In front of a fruit stall.

Robbie9Fowler robbie fowler
@
@TheBig_Sam in memory of our Arthur… I love you big Sam,fook me, here come the waterworks…

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
@
@Robbie9Fowler don’t cry when I can’t be there to hold you, Rob. Just look into the sky and I’ll be there to guide you. Like Simba’s dad.

:smiley:

Every time MBB posts up retarded ‘banter’ from Twitter it pretty much confirms my opinion that there must be virtually nothing worthwhile on that website, and the only people worse than the vacuous purveyors of that kind of bullshit are the ‘followers’ who lap it up.

Sorry, I dozed off there, what was that braz?

#twitterisretarded

BrianTinnions restaurant advice :clap: :clap:

I have impeccable taste Mac.

I’m a bit upset you haven’t reciprocated with a follow. I have some things to say that people need to hear.

Sammy Lee leaving Liverpool “trending” at the moment worldwide.

I look forward to hearing them.

:clap:

On the shite mbb posts to boost his post tally. But twitter can be of use if used correctly Braz.

Fair play caoimhaoin, odds on that you’d follow up on Braz’s post there, and you didnt let anyone of us down :lol:

Ah i’m just giving you a chance to respond really, we all know how much this post count means to you.

Brian O’Driscoll has just proclaimed Leitrim as his favourite place in the world. Magical stuff.

Incredible scenes…

Who said twitter was retarded? Super scenes.

O’Driscoll in stating the obvious shocker…FFS

He also stated his favorite bar is Brass Monkey, the man has great taste.

I’ve just seen his choice for favourite band - all I can say is :clap: :clap:

Aint no street like the E Street

Ok, you like the E-Street Band and Bruce Springsteen. Fair play. :rolleyes:

The Rock to The Cock
@dsully3 "@pgal10 hope your injury free for Sunday horse. The muster final would not be the same without you #CorkvKerry #GAA

:lol: