Twitter (Part 1)

@JCLayfield aka Jbl has backed United over Barcelona in tonights match. :clap:

Bandage conversing with Wayne Rooney. :clap:

Joey Bartonā€™s in fine form again this morning. A magnificent put down to David Pleat but canā€™t copy from my phone. :clap:

3mph came into it. That Ollie Holt cunt tried have a cut back but Joey was well able for him.

I must admit since he joined Twitter @Joey7Barton has gone right up in my estimation, comes across as far more intelligent than I thought he would be.

I look forward to seeing him in Arsenal shirt in coming season.

Donā€™t think Barton is all that, has a cut off the the right twats, but its boring and repitive.

Have said it since his time at City that Joey got a bad rap. Always struck me as a thinking mans footballer with far more to him than the Red Tops would have the sheep believe. I truly hope he ends up somewhere like Arsenal but would much prefer to see him try himself abroad.

Sort of like the Kev/ MBB fued

I did not know that about Pleat, donā€™t know how I missed that.

Boom :clap:

Jesus, another example of how weird mbb is, not realising (or more likely completely ignoring the fact) runt is taking the complete piss out of the 2 of us! :o

Bizarre alright.
I think he is just happy to be noticed.

He clearly has a personality disorder, its just taking a bit longer to figure out which one than normal. I must have a chat with my mate.

No Iā€™m agreeing with you mate, I find the whole thing incredibly boring and tiring also. Thereā€™s only so often you can laugh inanely at a computer screen at the ridiculous rantings of a very odd little Cork man.

But inevitably he will keep coming back with shite posts about me (lately targeting me as some sort of religious zealot which is incredibly bizarre but no less than some of his other ones I guess) so I feel the need to respond.

Feel free to offer advice though, all is taken on board.

FOAD

:lol:

The new edgier, in your face, fenwaypark is really cutting loose.

You werent asked, but Iā€™ll take it into consideration.

Fucking teacher cunts.

Good post.

Apologies to any Guardian readers out there this morning for the way I made shit of one of their journalistā€™s facts.

Joey Bartonā€™s on twitter defending his antics from this eveningā€™s game. Havenā€™t seen the incidents yet myself so looking forward to having a look at the highlights later.

Going by Bartonā€™s tweets I can confirm that heā€™s a self-loathing cheat.