Twitter (Part 1)

a boy totti, you fucktard

:guns:

Shearer said Barton should have been sent off on MOTD.

Bartonā€™s response on twitter:

Bad shirt, shoes and views from shearer again. Sort it out slapheadā€¦

:lol:

Iā€™m back to thinking Barton is a prick.

Heā€™s a gobshite. Just because he says whats on his mind doesnā€™t make him intelligent as some were trying to make out. Heā€™s attention seeking, always has been.

Joey Barton is sheer class. Pure box office. Far better than your usual bland shower of fucktard dullards of professional footballers. His likes are to be encouraged.

Joey Barton has clearly ā€œjumped the sharkā€ on Twitter. Itā€™s time to unfollow him after his latest bullshit string of tweets.

yeah quite rttā€¦ loves the sound of himselfā€¦

Other footballers saying heā€™s the coolest thing about twitter was the last straw, heā€™s playing to the gallery alright

If there is a god, now would be a good time for the cleansing of english soccerhoof from the face of the earth.
A disgusting farcical charade of a business.

+1

Correct. Heā€™s move ahead of Pikeman as my least favourite twitterer du jour.

Tell us what you really think Piles.

I continue to be amused by Bartonā€™s utterings.

He has become a parody of himself at this stage

(Iā€™m not sure if that makes sense but Iā€™m going with it)

Flesh that out a little

I canā€™t

Ah come on Bando. Next thing youā€™ll be telling us youā€™re a fan of two and a half men.
Youā€™re better than this mate.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/5933828/remix-two-and-a-half-men-groan-track

:smiley: :lol:

Irish footballer Keith Treacyā€™s Twitter page gets hackedā€¦ very hacked

today at 10:30 pm

Oh Twitter, what did we ever do without you? Burnley midfielder Keith Treacyā€™s Twitter account has been hacked tonight. Ridiculously hacked.

The 22-year-old, who has six caps for Ireland and four as an under-21, currently has over 3,300 Twitter followers and weā€™re fairly sure that each one of them is wondering exactly what happened to his official page tonight.

Despite describing himself in good-guy terms as ā€œfather, to my little girl ruby pro footballer for burnley fc!!ā€ on the page, fans of the midfielder might have been a little surprised to see a man who may or may not be Treacy lifting his legs high into the air, displaying his entire groin and rectal region for all to see and boasting a great big smile on his face.[left]We donā€™t really want to go into any further detail (children could be reading this) but if have the stomach for it, you can find the picture here. Itā€™s obviously NSFW but comes with a warning: it cannot be unseen by human eyes.
Burnley fan Joanne Green (@TurfmoorJo) tonight informed fans that ā€œPlease all note that @Treace11 account has been hacked into. He doesnā€™t have his laptop with him as he is in Irelandā€.

Joanne also tweeted Burnley FCā€™s Media Manager to inform him ā€œI have just spoken to Kieth. His twitter acc has been hacked & he canā€™t close it down Pls dm me for his noā€.

Thankfully, Treacyā€™s main pic has seen reverted to a harmless Thunderbirds character picture instead. Letā€™s hope the young man has changed his passwordā€¦

UPDATE - Actually, itā€™s now currently a picture of a sign that reads ā€˜THIS SIGN MUST NOT BE USED AS AN ENTRANCE OR EXITā€™, while his motto now ends with ā€œā€¦pro footballer for a shit football teamā€¦ burnley fc!!ā€ Oh dear, as of this writing Keith isnā€™t out of the woods just yet.

[/left]