Twitter (Part 1)

It wasnt the fact they weren’t HSE was wrong…no nurse died at all.

Thats serious scaremongering he did and Id imagine makes it a lot harder to keep people motivated and in work

2 Likes

the fact that he is still going on about it being semantics is a serious double down and his only source is using that one case of a health care worker, but nothing else.

Now in one sense, maybe some numbers should be clarified, but it shouldnt come about because one twitter gobshite thinks he can post unverified rubbish and keep going on as if he is right when any organisation to do with nurses has refuted his point.

He’s the pied piper of simpletons at present.

1 Like

I get that. Were there any other hospital staff who died? Porters /cleaners etc?

How do you know this?

He doesn’t

Then why did he say it, flatty?

I dunno mate. I dunno. Strange times do funny things to people.
As an aside, given that circa 5% of folk work in healthcare, Id imagine at least one healthcare worker has died whilst positive for coronavirus.

The INMO and the HSE have come out and said it. And the Irish times have issued a correction on their article that said it.

So I dont know. But the weight of evidence suggests it is not true

was a healthcare worker that died alright I think. Just not a nurse

Thanks for the retraction.

It seems Paddy Cosgrave may not be the saviour we have all been waiting for

He’s been slowly narrowing his support base down the last few days. He was arguing with Dermot O’Leary the other day, probably the most angry union leader in the country right now. Now he’s going after the INMO (who probably have some grounds to sue him). It’s bizarre.

I’m beginning to think he might have been a cunt all along

1 Like

Should I login for a gawk? No bullshit now pls.

ComplexUnhealthyCopepod-small

7 Likes

I see the web summit Is on in Lisbon in November . Will it go ahead ?

Probably will move to China at this stage

6 Likes

It would seem to be where he’s heading alright

1 Like

By God