Twitter (Part 1)

He is batshit mental. Surely he has a friend to tell him to calm down.

Itā€™s paddy Cosgrove FFS, so no he doesnt

3 Likes

The web summit will be in wuhan next year

Iā€™ll sort him out with a few VPNā€™s

Heā€™ll need them over there.

I was thinking the ex big bother host there for a minute.

1 Like

He is draining the swamp

Paddy could be right. It would seem some photos used on the FG twitter bots have been lifted from US news pages/sites

4 Likes

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if itā€™s ewan setting up the Leo bots to prove his points correct.

1 Like

Ruh rohhh

@Tim_Riggins
@tallback
@TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

Gene Kerrigan is not a blue chair.

In fairness @tallback is upfront and honest about being a bot

2 Likes

I mean you either believe Twitter themselves or not. Someone else did some workings on this too.

Iā€™ve a confession to make - thatā€™s not actually me in my profile pic. You best get onto Paddy

Classic reverse ball-hop

3 Likes

This exchange made me chuckle.

1 Like

The interesting thing on Prime Time the other day was an infectious disease consultant from RCSI (I think) saying that they had looked at infections amongst health-care workers and the majority came from non-clinical settings (i.e not picked up from patients) but were from travel, associating with other medics in a social setting or community transmission - all of which is a good thing I suppose. Then you have lads like Paddy C coming along and putting the shits up lots of health care workers and their families because of ego and the need to be right on the internet - it utterly shameful.

1 Like

There was an expert on recently though saying that youā€™d have to have an infected person coughing in your face from close range for 15 mins to catch it.
They are making stuff up all the time.
Obvious question to that lad is how t f would you know where they caught it?
Itā€™s common sense that heā€™s correct, but in a hospital not far from us one third of the consultant anaesthetists have caught it.

1 Like

I think he was talking about Irish data they looked at. I think there has been a steep learning curve for doctors/nurses in terms of risks during intubation etc. Obviously still a risky role but good to hear that the big numbers of HCW that tested positive in Ireland at least wasnā€™t necessarily due to direct patient transmission. Still early days though.

Any ray of light is good news really, but there is absolutely zero doubt that frontline healthcare workers are at higher risk unless they have adequate protection, which the majority donā€™t.

Yeah - I know. Am I right that your significant other is a HCW too?