Twitter (Part 1)

Anyone following @JoeJoyce12 (Big Joe Joyce) on twitter? :lol:

Frankie Boyle in cracking form again tonight.

@woolberto is claiming to have outed the fella behind the marty morrissey parody account, even posting a picture of the chap, some tubby 20 yo from Tyrone.

ichael Owen’s latest attempt to engage with his Twitter fanbase backfired spectacularly after a Q&A session on the social media website led to a deluge of abuse from fans with their cheeky questions.
On Sunday the former England star invited his followers on Twitter to submit questions to him using the hashtag #AskMOwen.
Owen told followers that he would select the 10 best questions and post video answers to them online.
The former Liverpool and Real Madrid[/url] ace, who was released by [url=“http://searchtopics.independent.ie/topic/Manchester_United”]Manchester United in June, told fans to Tweet their questions ‘on anything’ and if the session was a success he would even make it a regular feature on his official app.
The session received a huge response but unfortunately for Owen the nature of the questions being posed by fans was not exactly what he had in mind.
Owen has of yet to post his video responses but if you look at the selection of some of the questions below it’s plain to see why:
@MirrorFootball: Do you feel a great affinity with Bradley Wiggins, who has also won a championship while sitting down? #askMOwen
@greglarmouth: #AskMOwen I’m expecting a parcel on Thursday, would you be able to sit in for me while I’m out? I have Racing UK & ATR & my sofa’s leather?
@steveuk30: #askMOwen Is it true you will only sign for a team if they have a heated bench ?
@BigJohnTerry: #askMOwen Did you ever think you’re just like Liverpool? good back in the day but now finding it really hard just to play football
@AlanPardewNUFC: #askMowen Our tea lady needs a holiday, can you cover? There is little to no sitting down involved though, will that be a problem?
@AndreVillyB: #askMOwen Where do you get your tickets from for the match? I see you every week and they’re good seats in the crowd.
@FootyHumour: #AskMOwen Which stadium has the most comfortable bench?
@HeskeyHeskey: #askMOwen I scored more goals than you in the Premiership last season. #LOL
@paddypower: #askMOwen were you gutted you weren’t nominated for a TV Bafta for your performance in the Insure.ie ads?
@RealParkJiSung: #askMOwen Do you know we called you Messi because we didn’t want to get caught 1 on 1 with you? In a conversation?
@BigJohnTerry: #askMOwen have you got a wife?
@Dante_Banks: #askMOwen If you cross breed a cat with a goldfish how long is it before you realise your career ended 6 years ago?
@weldy1980: #askMOwen If u had a choice between recieving a personality or being good at football, which wud u choose?

:lol:

The annual meeting of women drivers in Clare this evening. http://t.co/Ckbefc8q – Marty Morrissey (@Marty_Morrissey)

Leon Knight (journeyman English footballer) is having some go off Jamie O’Hara (and his wife Danielle Lloyd) on twitter tonight.

[s]@[/s][b]LeonKnight82[/b][font=Arial] not laughing, you got a problem call me don’t talk about my family on twitter when you don’t know nothing about us[/font]

[s]@[/s][b]mrjamieohara[/b][font=Arial] who are u actually talking to ? DO U WANT ME TO START EXPOSING STUFF U NEVER KNEW? About call u … Don’t let me start !![/font]

[s]@[/s][b]LeonKnight82[/b][font=Arial] I’m married with two kids you prick, do you think I give a fuck what you’ve got to say, I’m not bothered[/font]

[s]@[/s][b]mrjamieohara[/b][font=Arial] your married correct !! But ur married to a raging slut bag[/font]

[s]@[/s][b]mrjamieohara[/b][font=Arial] I know u ain’t touching the sides in that pussy cos I know a couple black men that fully filled her in lol[/font]

[s]@[/s][b]nathscfc1[/b][/url][font=Arial]: Danielle Lloyd got passed round the tottenham squad didn’t she!? [/font][url=“https://twitter.com/LeonKnight82”][s]@[/s][b]LeonKnight82[/b][font=Arial]” < like a tub of shower gel[/font]

[b]Leon Knight [/b]‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]LeonKnight82[/b][/size]
U can’t turn a hoe into a house wife !!

[s]@[/s][b]mrjamieohara[/b] ask her about rommone in Portugal … Oh yeah Jamie she was on her reds to lmao tramp

Bitch has been beat out so much she prob has to wear a nappy lmfao[s]#[/s][b]baggy[/b]

[b]Leon Knight [/b]‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]LeonKnight82[/b][/size]

Look at some of u saying leave him leave him. Fuck him , he’s been pussy whipped by a slag HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN LOL and he’s proud LOL

[font=Arial][size=3]“I know u ain’t touching the sides in that pussy cos I know a couple black men that fully filled her in lol”[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3] :lol:[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3] [/size][/font][font=Arial][size=3] Who are these two guys, is this likely to end in murder? :guns:[/size][/font]

O’Hara for Ireland

Splendid banter, I would imagine Jamie is beating 7 shades of shit out of the mother of his two kids right about now.

this knight lad is mad as a box of frogs

put this vid on youtube commentating on his own goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Qv_p0ILWc
eature=player_embedded#!

Knight was fucking brilliant for Huddersfield for a season on loan years ago…seems like he’s lost the plot altogether these days. Just released by Glentoran…

Is this not the same Leon Knight who appeared on the drugs in soccer programme about a year ago saying it was endemic in the game and that he often took the white stuff himself. Sounds like he still does, released by Glentoran! FFS. :lol:

:smiley:

Switzerland defender Michel Morganella has been expelled from his country’s Olympic team after posting a racist message on Twitter.

The 23-year-old wrote: “I want to beat up all South Koreans! Bunch of mentally handicapped retards!” following his side’s 2-1 defeat to the Asian nation on Sunday.

@MartinKiely1

:popcorn:

I fingered the Banshee in the Milk market a few years ago. – Rubber Bandits (@Rubberbandits)

These twitter arrests are getting ridiculous now. This tweet may have been bad form but it’s hardly grounds for the police to get involved.

Police have arrested a 17-year-old boy as part of an investigation into malicious Twitter messages sent to the Team GB diver Tom Daley after he and his team-mate, Pete Waterfield, missed out on a medal at the Olympics.

The boy was held at a guesthouse in Weymouth, Dorset, hours after Daley, 18, retweeted messages he had been sent soon after finishing fourth in the 10m men’s synchronised platform diving event.

A spokeswoman for Dorset police said: “A 17-year-old man was arrested by Dorset police officers in the early hours this morning at a guesthouse in the Weymouth area on suspicion of malicious communications. He is currently helping police with their inquiries.”
Daley retweeted a message that said: “You let your dad down i hope you know that.”

Daley’s father Rob died from brain cancer last year.

Speaking before the Olympics, Daley revealed that his father “gave me all the inspiration that I’ve needed”.
The teenager, from Plymouth in Devon, told the BBC: "Winning a medal would make all the struggles that I’ve had worthwhile. It’s been my dream since a very young age to compete at an Olympics.

“I’m doing it for myself and my dad. It was both our dreams from a very young age. I always wanted to do it and Dad was so supportive of everything. It would make it extra special to do it for him.”

According to wikipedia the malicious communications act deals with “letters or other articles (sent) for the purpose of causing distress or anxiety”, so the fact that he directed it @TomDaley is presumably why they were able to charge him.

In general the trend is dangerous alright though. Why is it just this guy who gets arrested? There’s a strong trend in the UK of racist scumbags trolling facebook pages set up to commemorate people when the deceased is a young person who isn’t white. I’ve never heard of an arrest over it.

He also threatened to find daly, hang him and then drown him or something. Doubt the police can ignore the complaint of this threat if they are alerted, no matter how unlikely the danger really is. The young lad appears to be some fucking scrud all the same and based on his timeline and comments he should be neutered. Gas all the same, he was trending worldwide last night