Twitter (Part 1)

What really made me chuckle was up the dubs with the ivory coast flag brilliant.

Anyone able to she light on the flag on Ganleys Twitter means?

I’ve seen it on other Twitter profiles as well?

Hong Kong flag

1 Like
7 Likes

Great thread

3 Likes

Backed from 19/10 to 1/50 :sweat_smile:

Is this anyone famous?

https://gript.ie/prominent-irish-comedian-accused-of-rape-abuse-and-predatory-behaviour/

You couldn’t make it up. The lad who accused Al Porter of groping him ?

1 Like

Never heard of him.

I was expecting a juicier name.

Is Irish comedy a nonce ring or something?

Never heard of him either outside of this. It all sounds like a seedy cesspit.

Surely these people just about scrape a living if they are based from Dublin?

Can’t be much money in those comedy club shows? I’ve been at a few over the years mainly through work outings or charity events as such and I’d never go willingly, they are dreadful.

1 Like

We’ve been saying it on TFK for years, Woke male feminists are usually creeps of the highest order.

15 Likes

Anyone who voted or campaigned for legalising abortion will be on the wrong side of history.

2 Likes

Is that Sid

I doubt he ever had sexual contact with a woman.

1 Like

Hansard is getting roasted over there now,

He’s a creepy looking guy.

He’s got some walloper of a chin.

Non-consensual anal sex is a serious matter, but this Tweet is bloody hilarious. “I’m gonna say this a bit louder…” :rofl: The levels of narcissism on display is overwhelming at times. Do you remember the good old days when crimes would be reported to the police, so they could follow proper protocols as part of an investigation? Trial by Twitter mob is the way to go now, as the police are to be boycotted and defunded, and the first step in a Twitter trial is to deny the accused their right to innocence until proven guilty.

3 Likes

For hooking up with a sixteen year old?

Hooking up, grooming more like

2 Likes