Twitter (Part 1)

What a creep.

1 Like

Incredibly creepy. Hes aiming a bit older than hes usual

The perils of being a party organiser, you fall into that kind of rubbish. There must not have been many women out there over the summer for him to perve on as well.

1 Like

Imagine how weird it is for his kids? Your father riding young wans your age

Never heard of him tbh

Wayne Lineker?

Yep.

He’s Gary’s brother famous for using the family name for a big English party bar which he has rolled up into a series of bars and clubs around Ibiza etc. He’s a notorious wanker.

2 Likes

Would you hazard a guess at who he might be from his picture or perhaps his surname?

1 Like

Not really, no.
He gets to fly business class though. Fancy that.

You’d never survive in Ireland it you can’t trace a fella from the head on him and his surname.

Most of his head is covered by beard and sunglasses.
Having said that, I can see the family resemblance now it’s pointed out.
Not a bad life he has then, pricking about in Ibiza spending the brother’s money.

His own money tbf

1 Like

Aye, he may very well be a cunt, but he was smart enough to play on his brother names and success in the late 80’s and did well out of it apparently.

I wonder how he got started for money 🤷

The family had market stalls in Leicester I believe that they closed when supermarkets came around. Easy enough to start a pub really. He definitely leveraged off the family name but is worth £30m apparently. I wonder is Gary even worth that?

Gary is on 1.75m a year apparently from the BBC. That’s before any crisp ad type gigs. He may well be worth as much if not more. Especially if he invested originally with his bro.

He was involved with the bother at one stage. He was a canny sort, pulled a few bob out of Japan also

Gary has to pay to feed and clothe the refugees that Twitter gammons goaded him into taking into his home

Could be alright, either way, Wayne pays his way.