Twitter (Part 1)

Gary doesnt talk to Wayne anymore i read recently.

Just after watching this

Heartbreaking

This fella is an awful idiot

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Is Aodhan a long term Bohs man or a newby hipster fan ???

He thinks we can learn best by forgetting the past 🤷
Is there no end to the idiocy of politicians??

2 Likes

There are some fairly lurid rumours circulating about that uucoam mark francois

I see the famous Naomi Wolf kicking into him there in the comments.

1 Like

Please use this anonymous forum to extrapolate.

I wouldn’t mind but it is clearly not a racist book. I remember reading it 3 or 4 times for my own junior cert and exploring all the themes and still remember the core messages and values that were being portrayed. At the age of 16 it is an opportunity for kids to learn of what it was like back in 1960’s Alabama which may give context to events that are happening today. Aodhan clearly hasn’t read the book and surmises that we should ban it because it uses the N word. What a :clown_face:

Both books are extremely anti-racist.
Some fools believe ignoring racism, slavery, Magdalene laundries and the like me is the best way of making them go away.

1 Like

Weird one

Being from Fingal, Rovers would have been his local team growing up & if he was going to pick a team for politics surely Shels should be his team

1 Like

Is he the alleged friendly Tory?

The blacks don’t really like TKAMB because they think Tom Robinson is a bit of an Uncle Tom, a bit of a flat character.

Like an over friendly dog.

You can categorically say that those books wouldn’t possibly cause difficulty for a thirteen year old black schoolkid?

Alright Aodhan mate. Take a day off

Ah come on now. Some middle aged white guys are able to categorically state what isn’t hurtful to a black junior cert student. Quite a feat. I’m fascinated to understand how they managed it.

Did he actually do this?

About to

They will be well vetted no doubt. Could see this going badly for Gary though. Bad enough having house guests at the best of times.