Twitter (Part 1)

Thatā€™s like a line from the field.

A girl at work went to Dublin to buy a car last weekend off an online ad. She brought the car home to limerick and the dubs had it recovered and back to Dublin by 6am the following morning from her driveway. Cops say they kept a copy of the key.

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 1101865, member: 367ā€]@artfoley
would you care to comment on Mr. justice Tony Huntā€™s remarks in court today about the implications for TFK members who are commenting irresponsibly on the case like @farmerinthecity[/USER] and [USER=1786]@TreatyStones , could they be called to task on this?
presume @Rocko will need to delete the thread

judge issues warning over tweets in trial

The judge presiding over the trial has warned members of the public not to tweet about matters said in court in the absence of the jury.

Mr Justice Tony Hunt said reporting restrictions applied while a trial was ongoing.

He said these restrictions were in place for a good reason.

The restrictions mean that any matters that take place in court while the jury is not present cannot be reported until a trial is over.

Mr Justice Hunt was dealing with material tweeted by a member of the public on Tuesday afternoon.

He said he accepted that these tweets had been published because the young man was unfamiliar with the rules.

But he said the next time it happened ā€œsomeone was going to spend some time in jail for contemptā€.

ā€œThey are the rulesā€ he said and ā€œthat is going to be the outcome of it.ā€[/QUOTE]

bumped for @artfoley

:rolleyes:
Henry Martin at it again on Twitter
Clare behind by four. Time for Davy Fitz to spring Davy O Halloranā€¦

Really chuffed to find that my Twitter follower count has suddenly jumped from 101 to 107. Iā€™ve been simultaneously followed by ā€œLove Guideā€, ā€œLove Messagesā€, ā€œLove Notesā€, ā€œLove Quotesā€, ā€œThe Truht About Loveā€ (sic) and ā€œBeing In Loveā€. Is @ChocolateMice bored and setting up fake Twitter accounts or is there a message in all this?

Limerick should wory about tj we are fine Henry

Ewan having a dig at Munster rogbee now, doing wonders for his bid to be an honorary tfk admin

I see Harry Redknapp has joined twitter. He must have been getting some computer lessons.

One time heir apparent to Nicky Butt, Ryan Tunnicliffe in a bit of hot water over an offensive tweet.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33101482

The tweet was along the lines of ā€œHappy that Middlesbrough didnā€™t go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy.ā€ :smiley:

If Bamford is indeed a shirtlifter, Iā€™d imagine he will soon be declaring for Ireland, the new safehaven of European nufters.

EDIT:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGwxIpnUcAAr5bW.png

Charlie sheen going hog wild at his ex denise richards. I have no idea how to upload it.

open letter to
the
media:
Denise Richards
is a shake down
piece of shit doosh phace
&
worst mom alive!
a despicable charlatan who
sux ISIs
ass!!!
(and cock)
fuk it

Iā€™m out
Ā©

I have paid that
Klay-Vinnik leaky diaper
over 30 Mil
and she calls me
a DbD!

see u in
court you evil
terrorist sack of landfill rash

bitch couldnā€™t act
hot in a fire
or
wet in a pool

you should all
hear her acting lessons:
sounds like
dolphins sucking off
Coyotes!!!

this gangster
Sheenius will be
Winning!
Duh!!
really grandma?
Iā€™m the
ARCHITECT OF THE TERM YOU LEAKY AND MALARIA
RIDDLED
PUDDLE OF SHIT STINK DECAY!!

and now Iā€™m
out

last note;
this lab rat
is from a retarded
shit hole named
ā€œDowners Groveā€

nothing further your Honor

hash tag
go fuk Sambora some more
you
ā€œDood thiefā€

that genius called
me 1000 times to ask
ā€œhow can I get the
ass funk to be less,
ass-funkyā€

the only answer I had
was
to tell him to
ā€œsteepā€ that hedgehog
in bleachā€¦"
twice a day

for a year
fukker whore

and hey Irv;

go fuk yourself pussy
bitch

I am the truth
you are my enemy

try me

I dubble dare ya
skinny boy face

Sir Ā© of the Sheen
is
on
stand by

my cok

2 Likes

@maroonandwhite just copy the link to the tweet(s) and it/they should embed.

https://twitter.com/charliesheen/status/612681997094273024

https://twitter.com/charliesheen/status/612717143986016257

1 Like

informative

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DENISE_RICHARDS/status/612734103666831360

I am led to believe that the mods are revolting on reddit

As revolting as the mods on boards??? Har har

Also, what are you taking about?

Iā€™m on the mobile with patchy coverage. A quick Google will show you.

Mods have locked down most of the popular content after one of the admins was sacked. It is alleged that there was an AMA with Jesse Jackson yesterday which went horribly wrong and thatā€™s why she got the boot

Reddit has always seemed close to collapse. Huge disparity between the regular contributors and the staff.

Serious enough as the default subreddits have essentially shut down. I imagine itā€™ll be a short-term thing but the whole structure is a bit shaky alright. Massive ad revenue generated off the back of massive volunteer effort, just like TFK.

U wot m8s?