Twitter (Part 1)

Graeme McDowell posting a link to Ronnie O’Sullivan’s latest 147 under the heading “genius”. It doesn’t get any better. Two legends. :clap:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/545259353201442816/H9HmxL1L_bigger.jpeg[B]Steven Turdson[/B] ‏@TurdsonNews [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/TurdsonNews/status/550756309780676610’]58m58 minutes ago
I am SICK of people mocking my surname on here. If I had a Muslim surname, you wouldn’t mock it, as that would be a “hate crime”.

This terrific #bants appear on one of my social media feeds this evening. A Facebook page called Leinstertainment (more #bants) posted it. Kearney is a good looking chap and all that but he’s probably stretching there. Then you have this lad who quit his job to play football full time chiming in too. Good to see he’s putting his time to good use anyway, this kind of #bants could have been lost to us if he was till working in a bank.

[ATTACH=full]2288[/ATTACH]

Nothing wrong with Kearney chancing his arm, he who dares etc. The other twat however…

Proud Fenian and Liverpool legend Stan Collymore having a big night of hun-baiting on the Twitter machine. Appears to have been sacked as a pundit by BT Sport as a result.

Someone from TFK is reaching out to me on Twitter. :eek:

Is it time for a restraining order?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1101841, member: 1517”]Someone from TFK is reaching out to me on Twitter. :eek:

Is it time for a restraining order?[/QUOTE]

Delete your account!!!

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1101841, member: 1517”]Someone from TFK is reaching out to me on Twitter. :eek:

Name names or this didn’t happen.

stop being a bitch and accept mac’s request

death threats in the old days were far more disturbing than death threats on twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCfrSApcv3U

Let me guess…

@ChocolateMice

Shur Im following @Mac on Twitter for the bones of 3 years now.

@artfoley
would you care to comment on Mr. justice Tony Hunt’s remarks in court today about the implications for TFK members who are commenting irresponsibly on the case like @farmerinthecity[/USER] and [USER=1786]@TreatyStones , could they be called to task on this?
presume @Rocko will need to delete the thread

judge issues warning over tweets in trial

The judge presiding over the trial has warned members of the public not to tweet about matters said in court in the absence of the jury.

Mr Justice Tony Hunt said reporting restrictions applied while a trial was ongoing.

He said these restrictions were in place for a good reason.

The restrictions mean that any matters that take place in court while the jury is not present cannot be reported until a trial is over.

Mr Justice Hunt was dealing with material tweeted by a member of the public on Tuesday afternoon.

He said he accepted that these tweets had been published because the young man was unfamiliar with the rules.

But he said the next time it happened “someone was going to spend some time in jail for contempt”.

“They are the rules” he said and “that is going to be the outcome of it.”

Who be Ă rsed with you harry

:eek:

I did get a shock when you started tweeting me for tips one day when TFK was down :smiley:

I did get a shock when you started tweeting me for tips one day when TFK was down :D[/QUOTE]

Scratch my earlier advice to delete your account. Just treat this approach exactly how @Mac treated you when you first sought him out on Twitter.
What’s the worst that could happen? Sure we’re all decent sorts on here.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1101966, member: 1495”]Scratch my earlier advice to delete your account. Just treat this approach exactly how @Mac treated you when you first sought him out on Twitter.
What’s the worst that could happen? Sure we’re all decent sorts on here.[/QUOTE]

A combination of @carryharry[/USER] and [USER=112]@Gman helped me avoid buying a car that was clocked and they assisted me in finding a savage deal. Dont be afraid to converse with strangers from the internet.

That’s fine until you meet a stabbie little fucking dwarf of an architect.

@Gman pretended to be an architect. He couldn’t carry it through though.

I should have left you take the tinker’s car and not given you a tip on where to get the car you got!