Twitter (Part 1)

Ah the councillor thing?.. Only the 5 years difference between moving to Cork and thatā€¦ I was wondering what you cunts were on aboutā€¦ Twitter done me in badly so it didā€¦Someone from here ratted that time alright.

Youā€™re lucky they didnā€™t set the FBI on you altogether. That racist fellow from Galway is still on the run.

The FBI have no authority in Ireland.

Who is this Roman Shorthall fella and whatā€™s his modus operandi?

Iā€™ve no idea

1 Like

Watching Last of the Mohicans mate

Left wing, fairly pro-SF Twitter poster / demagogue / self-publicist / businessman / paralegal / fraudster. His modus operandi is acting the cunt.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a bit of craic though?

@Thomas_Brady is right though, Twitter is bad for the soul. I never bothered with it much but the other day I found myself searching out jamie Bryson, jim allister and @EstebanSexfaceā€¦just to rub their noses in the steaming pile that is all thatā€™s left of their precious union. I caught myself on however - jim and jamie arenā€™t bad lads at the end of the day

1 Like

Same here, Mogwah is some ledge.

Say what now son?

1 Like

Itā€™s pure poison. Nothing good for anyone in it

1 Like

Tank

All fine and dandy - but did he ever hurl ??

Your union is in bits you cunt.

Twitter is for cunts with no real life friends to have make believe friends and for other narcissistic cunts to take advantage of them.

2 Likes

It brings out the worst in a person. Tfk is a million times the online experience.

Say what son?

11:30 of a Saturday night and @EstebanSexface is spoiling for a fight.

1 Like

He hasnā€™t even threatened to get naked yet

1 Like

Is that his real name or a psyeudenom. We are only a year or 2 away from verifiable accounts with phone numbers etc.