Twitter (Part 1)

Who here is on onlyfans. Why would somebody blackmail somebody if itā€™s already on the INTERNET
to look at / buy

Iā€™ve noticed that. What does it mean?

Itā€™s Paddy Cosgrave and the lad from the Village Magazine in an alliance against FFG, cronyism, corruption etc.

Iā€™m quite enjoying Paddys tweets these days

Thatā€™s plot for a movie. But, youā€™d have thought utilising monero would have helped them get away with rather than expecting to get away with a bag of cash

1 Like

Whatā€™s the issue? Your one scooby dooby said Kelly shamed her as a rape victim about said rape?? Iā€™d be clearing my name alsoā€¦

1 Like

She didnā€™t say she shamed her. She said that Kelly revealed that she had been a victim of rape without permission and that people were not aware of it beforehand.

Then appears that she had mentioned it publically several times before

2 Likes

Facts or legality doesnā€™t matter anymore.

1 Like

Sums it up well enough. A cunt. (cc @tank)

Thereā€™s a rake of lads on here who like to copy and paste up tweets from the same rape victim because they take issue with her tweets but theyā€™re too chickenshit to take it up with directly on twitter of course.

Kelly is still within her rights to clear her name there.

1 Like

Itā€™s all kinds of wrong and sad that the poor lady was raped. It doesnā€™t give her the right to tell lies and not be called up on them.

1 Like

I actually donā€™t know the back story myself. Thats a screenshot from herselfs phone.

We wouldnā€™t be big fans of DOCTOR Ciara Kelly in our house in general. Never listen to Newstalk but it seems sheā€™d give Anna Geary a run for her money in terms of how desperately fame hungry she is, not to mention the how much she loves the sound of her own voice.

Outside of that Iā€™m on her side here

8 Likes

She is indeed

Seems to me like Kelly had the letter of the law on her side but not the spirit. I donā€™t think itā€™s appropriate to bring up that someone was raped on air, unless agreed with them in advance, which is my understanding of what happened.

2 Likes

Youā€™d imagine if it was taped she could have just requested it be edited.

The lady involved tweeted a message of thanks after the shkw. Iā€™m not sure exactly when she decided she had been wronged.

She made accusations against Ciara Kelly that were false. She would have been asked to correct them and the fact she is only doing it now suggests she would not withdraw the false allegations until threatened legally.

Kelly could have lost her livelihood so was within her rights to ask for the falsehoods to be corrected.

12 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes