Twitter (Part 1)

i think sid in fairness it’s important not to take people like these two very seriously
they earn a lot of money by this charade, its a bit like the WWF version of the media really
id imagine they’re probably both normal enough folk behind the twitter mask

1 Like

They say on live broadcasts you should exaggerate your normal personality by 20%.

That still paints a very unflattering picture of O’Doherty.

Iv never heard anyone say or write anything positive about o doherty like “ah he’s a grouchy bollox but he’s a heart of gold behind it all”

Is Tom Dunne mates with him? I’ve a notion he makes reference to him on the show sometimes.

No idea. Tom dunne always struck me as an alright sort I’d be disappointed if he was that cunts pal!

1 Like

Tom Was good mates with the late George Byrne who was sort of annoying.

2 Likes

Sort of :grinning:

Difference between between being sort of annoying and being one of the most hateful pricks in the country in fairness

Did O’Doherty give up the drink after that Muslim fellow outed him as an alcoholic on the telly?

3 Likes

I think he was on the Blue Nun big time last night .

1 Like

:joy:

https://twitter.com/AntonRubaclini/status/837374673440522240

6 Likes

Someone else posted that the other day

I have no idea who or what any of that is about or why you posted it.

MBB

Mark Little became a millionaire finding obscure shite on the Tinet . How has it gone for you ??

1 Like

You can monetise the internet?

FOTF Ewan McKenna been waging a running battle with all comers for the last few weeks on Twitter.

He had barely finished dealing with McIlroy and trump affair and responding to thousands of tweets that disagreed with him when he decided to take on project player rules in rugby. He took the baton from Kimmage and been using CJ Stander (thoroughly alright sort) as the stick to beat the rules with. He has half the rugby fans in the country frothing at the mouth.

Somehow while all this has been going on he’s waging a battle with dozens of alt right tweeters but I can’t really follow what’s going on there.

So this evening who gets into Ewan only the lovely Jean-Marie Stander (nee Nythling) defending her man. I’d say it’s the first time a woman has ever tweeted Ewan he doesn’t really know how to deal with it he’s holding his ground but in a very watered down manner. Jean Marie is most enthusiastic about living in Ireland and I’d say she is fucking seething with Ewan.

It was great the way Ryle took him up on his BS and granted him an interview.

1 Like

Jean Marie seems like a lovely lady

Does Ewan spend his life fighting on Twitter ??