Twitter (Part 1)

He also posts here as @Sidney I believe.

5 Likes

:smile:

She does appear to be a very nice girl based on her interactions with fans on Twitter anyway. Grateful for all they have.

Ewan makes me laugh

1 Like

Seems so. Brazil must be some kip

How embarrassing for Stander, sending in his Mrs to fight his battles for him

7 Likes

Did he send her in you think?

The heat in the amazon must be fucking cruel, mozzies and the like. Would turn anyone argumentative and bad tempered. As would weeks of rain.

1 Like

oooft

CJ comes across as a money grabbing cunt

I woukdā€™ve never thought that personally. :grin:

He comes from a long line of cunts.

1 Like

Iā€™d say heā€™ll be fuming to hear it, night before the game and all. Strong women are the business though.

He gets his trolling ideas from Kimmage and lads on here and then runs to Twitter with it.

2 Likes

His intentions are good.

Itā€™s like the goalie from Kilmallock whose Mammy wrote the letter to the Limerick selectors

2 Likes

He should send her into play prop today, can only improve on the way these chumps have been playing.

1 Like

Thatā€™d be no way to treat a lovely lady like Jean Marie. Thats a place for this baysht and Dublin sporting legend

http://cdn-01.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article35524468.ece/8e7df/AUTOCROP/h342/inpho_01177618.jpg

I would imagine Jean MariĆØ is desperately trying to carve out a role for herself as one of the commentariat

I doubt it somehow

Agreed

It was different in his time pretty girls werenā€™t allowed an opinion

Another two or three hundred tweets yesterday from FOTF Ewan. 90% of them arguing over ir8sh rugby.

Is Brazil that much of a shithole that this is how he passes his day?