TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

I’m glad you’re glad pal… Who knew that there was chemistry between your wan and Henry or that Carraghers bro rode John Terry and his father is a criminal … We live in fascinating times

https://twitter.com/hyllnd/status/1772726916543353225?t=dUpsLHuqH_IABNhnxjLyng&s=19

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Criss_Crossss/status/1800951714100453499?s=19

4 Likes

Chicken Murphy not so big on free speech now :joy:

1 Like

The left wing of the Kilkenny defence’s second half capitulation vs Clare probably sent him over the edge

FOTF Nick O’Haire having a back and forth with Irish sports journalist, Cathal Dennehy

A heap of Irish sports Journalists who haven’t really had an Olympic rodeo since 2012 for various reasons now want a load of money fucked at sports they don’t give a fuck about so they’ve an excuse to travel to L.A in four years time.

1 Like

The money is no problem. It just needs to be redirected.

There is nothing to be gained in giving any more money to Horse Racing or Dogs. If the industry is to be one of use to Ireland, it needs to be able to stand on its own two feet.

Humans are the entity to back now. Not horses or dogs.

9 Likes

Let’s hope the dept of agriculture is funded to the same extent for horse and greyhound racing given its many many multiples of ROI for the economy

What are you proferring here my man?

There was a rumour that the o Donovan lad and the other fella had the highest funding per head at the Olympics :flushed:

Wonder how many people play pentathlon in Ireland
6 maybe 7

5 would seem a perfect number.

12 Likes

Horse Sport gets as much money as athletics :joy:
Athletics must be a shit show at an organisational level if they can’t wangle more money than that.

if you include all the takings of all the pubs in ireland that have Tvs

I’d love to know where the Golf Ireland and IRFU money ends up

2 Likes

The event junkies could be opening a can of worms here looking for money to be redirected from the farming department

Ballsbridge mate