TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

He’s a gastro consultant. He’s had very little to do the past 15 months. The way he carries himself it’s like he’s running the HSE/NPHET/DSepartment of Health himself. This does not sit well with his colleagues. I’ll leave it at that.

3 Likes

He probably had a few quid on them after the good performance on Thursday

The lad who made Ryan’s Daughter?

1 Like

No, that would have been David Lean. But you knew that you crafty fox.

The arsenal tweet is a bit much for a middle aged man but the other one was I think the first anniversary of his only brother who died at the age of 40 leaving a young family. A little bit harsh on your part in fairness boxty!

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @Cheasty I know you looked after your father for a long time and no more better care could have been given from you.

Although you will always be a BDO submissive I will never throw any personal insults towards you in any future engagements.

5 Likes

No need to refrain from that.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Yeah, fcuk that.

A year? Feels like you’ve been around longer than that mate.

2 Likes

Not need to get petty as you don’t like being held to account.

I see you noticed it as well.

It seems to be his modus operandi to move the goal posts when asked a question, he’ll refuse to answer but repeat something irrelevant over and over again for a while, then he’ll call you childish names claim that he already answered the question.

There’s a clear pattern of it emerging.

3 Likes

He reminds me a lot of a poster who used to be here but ran off the site cicero dandy or something

1 Like

The two Carkies gave that a like.

1 Like

you’re very impartial about things. you’d never circle the wagons.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Cheasty

1 Like

I try my best to take an objective view at all times. It’s a very important part of my all conquering debating technique.

2 Likes
6 Likes

The worst thing about this pandemic has been cunts like that bitch talking sense.

2 Likes

Journalist are front line workers, or get cushy civil service jobs that make them front line workers

1 Like