TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Herself came home the other day delighted with herself because she’d had a wolf whistle from a building site.

11 Likes

Yeah. I’d imagine that’s this ones real game here. She wants to tell everyone that men find her attractive. In reality it’s probably a TNH situation.

2 Likes

I remember in Italy, some women used to give out about being hassled by men on the street, but at the same time, they loved the attention.

Linda Scooby Doo would have destroyed all the misogyny comments replying to the tweet

5 Likes

A pity she turned out to be a racist.

It would then come out that she was up in the scaffolding with a hard hat on making the comments.

10 Likes

jimmy-wants-to-buy-you-a-bag-of-chips

1 Like

Flatty’s young lad is a fast learner. Dad says to him “Get wan of Matty’s lads to give a whistle at your mother when she’s passing, we’ll be getting rib-eyes for dinner, here’s a score”. Flatty Jnr pockets score and… Result.

13 Likes

Barry is some buck,he takes no prisoners :grinning:

1 Like

Should I know who either of these people are?

No

1 Like

Two weeks on the sites and he’s transitioned

Ffs sake.

2 Likes

Barry very close to going ewan route but kept good links with max rushden and the likes

1 Like

Barry’s nothing like Ewan

2 Likes

54.50 in

the story is a belter

4 Likes

Baz is a good fella

1 Like

Privilege:

And the late Dawn Foster was spot on about him:

I don’t know who either of those people are or what they’re talking about or the point of either of them twitter is a cesspit.

It wasn’t the young fella, was it?? :eek:

Edit: Loads got in there before me, carry on