Typical GGA team

Shocking advocation of violence here.

Disappointing to see in these recessionary times.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]it wasnt dublin knackers - it was regular lads that got attacked & reacted

[/quote]

rover fans aren’t regular lads, they are knackers.
they are also from dublin…

Dublin knackers.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Shocking advocation of violence here.

Disappointing to see in these recessionary times.[/quote]

big time- disappointed Runt had to resort to that

NCC is seething

Let he who is without sin, cast the first can of dutch gold.

starts a Gaa knocking thread and has his arse handed to him within 15 minutes.
some craic

The only Rovers fans who didn’t flee the city were the five of them that were locked up in Roxboro Garda station.

One local resident commented to me that she would “rather have the Williamites back in city, than Shamrock Rovers fans back again”

[quote=“HBV*”]starts a Gaa knocking thread and has his arse handed to him within 15 minutes.
some craic[/quote]

hardly any different from the normal routine there then HBV :rolleyes:, I reckon he’s doing it so as he can deflect attention away from his heinous attempts to frame puke

[quote=“The Runt”]The only Rovers fans who didn’t flee the city were the five of them that were locked up in Roxboro Garda station.

One local resident commented to me that she would “rather have the Williamites back in city, than Shamrock Rovers fans back again”[/quote]

they should have glassed her for a comment like that

~Shakes head~

Shocking statement to make, in these recessionary times and all…

[quote=“HBV*”]starts a Gaa knocking thread and has his arse handed to him within 15 minutes.
some craic[/quote]

starts a GGA thread then starts knocking limerick as well - :rolleyes:

appalling comment but not unexpected

This shows exactly the kind of knuckle dragging thugs you are dealing with when even one of the club owners advocates glassing an old lady.

I just dont know what to think anymore. I thought he was coming around, he seemed to wash his hands of those bad influences yesterday when he sorted out flano, but now, now, I…I…I…just dont know anymore.

an old lady/ your imaginary friend

try it on someone your own size and age, you cowardly granny beater

You’re really scrapping the bottom of the barrell here when you have to claim that. You have nothing NCC, nothing.

NCC theres nothing big about glassing an old lady, nothing manly about it at all.

an imaginary lady could have superpowers thjough - anything goes in Runts imaginationland

You’re no banter at all!