Typical GGA team

But only a man would understand that. A man would also take time out of his internetting day to look after his daughter, but there you go, NCC is not a man.

look at my daughter while im at work?

Your on here all fucking night, and weekend if your not away smoking pot in some other country.
Your a pity bot, a pity. And you are only a boy from what you go on with here.

did this happen in imagination land too:

HOOPS HOOLIGAN; Rovers stand by boss after violent clash with rival fans.(News)

Byline: By LISA O’CONNOR

A SHAMROCK Rovers boss has been exposed as a football hooligan after he was caught by gardai during a clash with rival fans.

Shamed Dave Carpenter was fined EUR250 and banned from Limerick’s Hogan Park ground for 12 months.

But fellow Hoops officials REFUSED to accept his resignation as a club trustee despite his conviction.

yep, as i said, regular fans were attacked & reacted - he was one of them - obviously lisa o’conner put her spin on it

thats deeply shocking that is, but not unexpected

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Your on here all fucking night, and weekend if your not away smoking pot in some other country.
Your a pity bot, a pity. And you are only a boy from what you go on with here.[/quote]

your ma & da must have had strange parenting habits with you hence this angry reactionary young Kevin we see today - my guess are 2 things could have happened that led you to this angry reactionary young man,

either daddy got a little touchy feely with you & you didnt like it or daddy didnt get touchy feely with you & you felt unloved by him non abusing you - either way your parent arent the template for parenthood if you are the product of their work

A crying shame the carry on here of the cricket playing plantation owning fingal man.

A crying shame.

[quote=“myboyblue”]A crying shame the carry on here of the cricket playing plantation owning fingal man.

A crying shame.[/quote]

god bless Cricket

[quote=“north county corncrake”]your ma & da must have had strange parenting habits with you hence this angry reactionary young Kevin we see today - my guess are 2 things could have happened that led you to this angry reactionary young man,

either daddy got a little touchy feely with you & you didnt like it or daddy didnt get touchy feely with you & you felt unloved by him non abusing you - either way your parent arent the template for parenthood if you are the product of their work[/quote]

Getting a bit rilled up NCC. Must be
the rugby tomorrow getting you all excited.

Just give some time, thats all i’m asking, for the sake of the porr cretin.

Cracking stuff here today.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]your ma & da must have had strange parenting habits with you hence this angry reactionary young Kevin we see today - my guess are 2 things could have happened that led you to this angry reactionary young man,

either daddy got a little touchy feely with you & you didnt like it or daddy didnt get touchy feely with you & you felt unloved by him non abusing you - either way your parent arent the template for parenthood if you are the product of their work[/quote]

seriously question NCC…i’d say you got battered in school?..absolutely battered…all this shamrock rovers, celtic, IRA, culchie hating,british hating…do you not see the pattern yourself…its all an over cooked effort to try to come across all tough…sit on my cyber knee, we’ll hav a chat and you can have a good cry…we’ll hug it out… nobody here is going to hurt you…I promise…just be yourself…

:stuck_out_tongue:

This could be it, finally someone has extended a hand to the young fingallian cricketer planter.

Go to him west brit, it will all be ok…

fair play scumpot, an example for all of us

A club for thugs, run by thugs. Makes sense.

It’s already been proven that Rovers are violent criminals and tax fraudsters. Is there anything else we can add to the charge sheet? Being a shit football team, while regrettable is not indictable.