Tyrone 2019

Conleith Gilligan is, or was a forward.

Also played in nets

@Cicero_Dandi Woolly has a special Tyrone podcast this week.

1 Like

A dogfighting special?
Cc @myboyblue

1 Like

Very entertaining stuff.

Arf arf

Bloody waffler , tried it on and succeeded- claim culture is killing the rest of us , about time the courts woke the fuck up, traumatised me hole

McGeary must be carrying an injury. Very interesting to see Cavanagh benched and Iā€™m very happy that Cassidy keeps his place.

Looks like it could be 2020 for your pal Coney. He certainly wasnā€™t pulling up trees today.
Kyle looks a bet docket.

Itā€™s only May yet. His time will come. Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see him start v Antrim next day out.

Youā€™d like to see him kick on. He was a prodigeous talent when he was younger.
Canā€™t seem to nail down a regular starting place however.

Heā€™s not really done it at senior level. He did have a great year when he broke into the side originally but then had a few injury issues. The game has changed a lot between then and now though.

Harte is using him in a different role to that of his previous stint with Tyrone, heā€™s playing much further out the field and had a few impressive cameos in the league where he was able to get on the ball more. Heā€™s more likely to be a cameo player who can aid us from the bench this summer, he has a lot of attributes that we donā€™t really have elsewhere.

It was a rusty performance from Tyrone yesterday but one which got the job done. We played a lot of accurate passes in, scored 1-14 from play and were fairly efficient in converting out chances but I thought the defensive and possession winning side of our game was worrying.

Lee Brennan has left the Tyrone panel.

Another budding thespian?

McAliskey and McKernan in for HP McGeary and Rory Brennan.

I was in Castlederg at a funeral yesterday. One of the first things you see as you enter the village, travelling from Omagh is a very impressive looking Free Presbyterian Church. I didnā€™t think they really had any congregations that far west of the Bann. The eastern side of the village was festooned in bunting and flags ahead of the big celebrations in two weeks time. Thereā€™s a very grim looking RUC barracks just across the road from the Roman Catholic church, still bearing a lot of the fortifications from the 1980ā€™s. I was talking to the local padre while having some refreshments after the funeral and he was telling me that it was one of the most attacked barracks in Northern Ireland and they were forever having to replace windows in the church that were blown out as collateral damage.

Youā€™ll generally find the barracks beside the Catholic school, homemade mortars being what they areā€¦

1 Like

Lost the minor final to Monaghan today.

Congrats @Tank @Chucks_Nwoko

Won the u20 final against Derry.

Commiserations @glenshane @TheBlackSpot

2 Likes

Iā€™m signing in for Tyrone. Weā€™ll do the double pal.

1 Like