Tyrone 2019

So everyone did not accept it. It was just the Co Board delegates that attended an Ulster GAA review. Glad we cleared that up.

Iā€™d speculate that they were all offered some kind of carrot to agree and sweep it under the carpet.

Thatā€™s speculation. And using a cunt like Kevin Cassidy to back up your arguments is beyond hilarious.

Donā€™t they have a border somewhere in the middle of Lough Neagh?

The Donegal delegates accepted it did not happen, the independent members accepted it did not happen. The player never reported any allegation, the only person who put this forward was Declan Bonner, without a shred of evidence and it was a 17 year old in his crosshairs.

The Tyrone minorā€™s name was in circulation with a false allegation and that was the real disgusting result of what Bonner did.

Would you calling it a bordering county then?

Personally I wouldnā€™t. Iā€™m just trying to help out @Cicero_Dandi a bit here, give him an out. Heā€™s taken too many blows to the heads, clampings and humiliations here of late. If it was boxing, it would have been stopped about six rounds ago.

Sweep, sweep.

Iā€™m speaking openly on facts. You trying to pedal false allegations that were accepted by Donegal to be such.

Bonner really should have been heavily reprimanded after that.

Ah great, so Mickey Harte can go stand up for the players in rape trials and be the Patron Saint of Tyrone GAA but Declan Bonner stands up for a group of underage players and he should be reprimanded.

Your hypocrisy is nothing if not consistent.

1 Like

Harte never fabricated harmful allegations against a teenager, no.

Harte also never stood up for players in rape trials either, you seem to share fabricating false allegations in common with Bonner.

Classic deflection from you.

I never said he did.

Youā€™re castigating Bonner for standing by his player which was victimised - even calling for him to be reprimanded.

Yet Saint Mickey can provide a character reference to Her Majestyā€™s Court for one of his family friends who is accused of sexual assault and heā€™s to be lauded for it.

You make a very mixed set of values and ethics.

Iā€™m castigating Bonner for making false allegations against a teenager. Yes, that is what we are talking about. Mickey Harte has never fabricated false and harmful allegations against a teenager.

What are you on about? Which of his former players are you referring to?

Was it ever unequivocally proven that the allegations were false outside of a sweeping committee being set up by Ulster GAA?

If they were proven to be false then surely Bonner would have faced a defamation case as they would have been able to prove outright that it never took place.

No? Didnā€™t think so.

It was accepted by both sides the allegations did not occur. Itā€™s as cut and dry as it gets, you are blinded in hatred that youā€™re vehemently trying to pedal lies about what happened.

If Bonner isnā€™t a liar then why did his county board delegates accept his account on things did not happen?

Answer this.

Wrong. It has only been proven to be accepted by the delegates at that meeting of the Ulster GAA committee set to investigate it.

I donā€™t know, Iā€™m not privy to their opinions or beliefs and I wonā€™t speculate on it idly.

Sorry. I mistakenly thought he had played for him, and I presume he never did.

Substitute that for ā€˜family friendā€™.

Was it not the case that the character reference was provided at the sentencing hearing some time after arraignment when the guilty plea to sexual assault was entered?

I couldnā€™t say for certain but Iā€™ll take your word for it. I donā€™t follow Northern Irish rape trials with much interest.

Yes, Donegal representatives thought Declan Bonner fabricated harmful allegations to a teenager. That was accepted by everyone involved in the inquiry, it was not countered or disputed. The only person who alleged that happened was Bonner - not even the Donegal minor alleged that.

It was a scandalous thing for Bonner to do and he should have had the book chucked at him. How would you like a grown man to fabricate completely unfounded and very harmful allegations against one of your kids?