Tyrone 2019

So you fabricated allegations.

Not surprising.

Your hated of Tyrone seems to lead you to pedalling false stories and scurrilous allegations.

I wouldn’t and if I truly believed it didn’t happen I would take a defamation action as I would be 100% certain that I would win.

Did the player in question, or his family, do that?

No I made a small mistake and I corrected it.

I’m not sure if they did but his county board and club delegates fought very hard to clear his name and defied the orders of the Ulster council to do so and for that they should be commended for.

So No.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I’ve cleared up that his county board and club delegates fought very hard to clear his name and expose Bonner for the poisonous fucker he is.

And that they never took a defamation case despite the Ulster Council investigation committee ruling on their side.

No.

They got the truth out there and the Galbally club delegates deserve tremendous credit.

That’s debatable at best.

It’s not debated, the Donegal representatives didn’t debate the verdict that the allegations never happened during the investigation.

I’m not sure if that sentence is english but I think I know what you’re trying to say.

All verdicts are debatable, even after a sweeping committee decrees them. That’s the beauty of the freedom of speech.

Them Tyrone boys blackguarded that poor Donegal chap about his dead father. It doesn’t get any lower than that.

If was accepted that it never happened by the Donegal representatives then how is it debatable?

You don’t need to tell me you’re confused, it’s evident.

given tyrones form I wouldn’t be surprised if they murdered the father.

it isn’t only the attendees of the committee that are permitted to publicly debate these things.

For instance, you grew up in Northern Ireland. did you always agree with what the establishment ruled on?

Did the Donegal representatives not know what the investigation was about? They heard the facts of the matter and both parties accepted what Bonner alleged never took place.

You’ve a long history of being a holocaust denier on here.

Yes but that doesn’t stop the rest of us debating it and does not mean that everyone has to accept the ruling of the Ulster County Investigation committee.

It doesn’t stop you but it makes you look like the bitter halfwit you are.

Interesting comments from Kevin Cassidy at the time regarding his club mate Michael Carroll.