Tyrone 2020

Listen I know that it can’t be easy for someone who believes so strongly in fair play to accept that a referee handed Tyrone their first All-Ireland but the facts can’t be changed. Even Jordan himself has given up with pretending he didn’t dive.

Definitely not. Scandalous thing to say about an honest man.

:popcorn:

Talking out of your arse.

2003_All_Ireland_SFC_Final_Armagh_v_Tyrone (1)

Lay on the ground making a meal of it.

Heaney brought shame on the game.

Sure we all know the incident, and we all know that Jordan dived. I’m not sure how the clip is supposed to help your argument. O’Mahoney got hit as well on the jaw by O’Connor you know?

Galway invented diving in 1983.

That was the 1st All Ireland I was ever at and we were sitting in the Hogan Stand just by where Enda Gormley was being shepherded by Niall Cahalane. Right before Davis was sent off Cahalane gave Gormley a box in the head. I was always convinced that the ref sent the wrong man off that day. Can find any video of it to see if my memory holds up correctly.

Found out years later that Mrs Croppy was playing in the mini sevens on the same say.

1 Like

Cahalane boxed Gormely who went to ground.

Clear red card but Gormley dived by @halfpipe’s standards.

Jordan was struck in the jaw with a closed fist.

It’s irrelevant anyway as we’ve established Galway invented diving 20 years prior to that.

Found the sending off here around 8mins 45 seconds. I think the punch in the head was earlier. Cahalane was getting rode by Gormley and I think he’d been booked already.

Last challenge from Davis was barely a red but the ref cold have been taking into account that he was just after flying in to another challenge 20 seconds earlier. Davis probably frustrated that Cahalane was getting opened and they couldn’t stop Gormley.

You have lost the plot entirely. Marsden didn’t have to serve a suspension as it was confirmed it should never have been a red card and Jordan has made peace with the fact he dived. No reason for Tyrone supporters to be keeping up the pretence 17 years later. Maybe Mickeys next job can be with Wexford, be a nice way of saying thank you for Brian White winning Tyrone their first All-Ireland.

So if a red card is overturned then that means it was a dive. That is pretty bizarre logic.

Jordan was struck by Marsden.

You really need to make peace with the fact Galway introduced diving into the game in 1983.

Are you claiming that Marsden acted in self-defence?

Only Diarmuid Marsden knows that.

What is clear is that he punched Jordan on the jaw.

It looks like Jordan was attacking him?

Last night you claimed it was O’Mahony in 2008 who brought in diving? You need to go away and get your thoughts together, and maybe a new screen for whatever you are watching these clips on.

Yes.

That was my first recollection but then I found out Galway brought diving to the game in 1983 and produced evidence of this.

You are defending the indefensible here.

What’s the GAA equivalent of a footix? Today your first time to see the 1983 All-Ireland aye?

Yes, one of my birth certs says I wasn’t even born in 1983.

It’s sad to see what your county introduced to the GAA and even more sad to see you then trying to project the evils your county brought into the game at foot of other counties, another form of cheating and dishonesty. You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Poor Kieran Duff.