U-21 Hurling 2018

That’s a serious Waterford team.

Are you taking the piss fella. Cork by seven or eight handy.

13 is a serious hurler imo. Could sink Cork on his own.

Cork must be shite if one hurler can sink them?

1 Like

Dont mind that idiot. You’ll never get him supporting a Cork team.

What’s the verdict on this team?
Brian Mcgrath full back not a strange one no ?

That’s a very decent team. Tipp are due a win

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling that when I sit into the car Thursday evening, I’ll be heading off to witness another trimming

Did we not play them down there lady year? Or was that under Kiely?..You’re right, it was Kiely.

Tipp will surely be favourites.

Limerick should win this I think . That said I don’t think the same resources are being put in this year .

Tipp have 12 of their 2016 minor winning side what about Limerick?

That was 2016. We left it behind us that day.

We have a good few from the 2015 minors that were competitive in Munster final v Tipp.

1 Like

I think so. Flanagan was fucked last Sunday. Can’t see him having the same impact. Not sure about Kyle Hayes. Am interested to see how Casey will go

Flanagan was up against a really top defender on Sunday and will learn more from that than all the games combined this year .

Ah look. I’ll head back to it anyway. May as well be done for a sheep as a lamb.

Absolutely. He was well shackled. Will hopefully be all the better for it, touch was very off the last day though by comparison to the cork game.

If there’s to be a trimming it will be Limerick hammering Tipp. Tipp are decent throughout but limerick have some real top class hurlers there

1 Like

He got a bit more time v cork . McInerney is a better defender than Cahalane .