U-21 Hurling 2018

Casey is 9/1 for MOTM im gonna have a good cut at that price he’s meant to be absolutely flying.

1 Like

He has a habit of drifting out of games but roaring back into them when it’s needed most.

Ronan Lynch will get MOTM as he is fluent as gaeilge :sunglasses:.

4 Likes

I assume these games will end up on the tg4 player?

Prunty would definitely have played senior this year if his quad wasn’t fucked.

1 Like

Thats a good price pal.

1 Like

He’s a grandchild of Brother Prunty who beat @Fagan_ODowd around a Waterford classroom in the late 1960s.

3 Likes

Anyone stand out for Cork? Heard Hennessey was good.

Would be a great final if Galway and Cork met, two contrasting styles. Could even be a precursor of a senior final, God willing.

1 Like

The big guns all had their moments without ever totally dominating.

Hennessy the wing back with the yellow helmet? Might have coughed up possession for the goal but pretty good otherwise. Cork half backline totally dominated the second half.

1 Like

Lads how do I get round this geoblock on the TG4 player?

If it’s for the 21s game. I’ll try download it here and upload it to YouTube later on if you want

1 Like

You need iPTV

1 Like

All going well for you?

A1.

1 Like

Thanks mate, that would be fantastic.

I’ll it later on. Cant guarantee it’ll work as TG4 site could be different

1 Like

So Limerick definite winners tonight, should I bother my hole going in?

Senior final takes place before the u21 final

Tipp won the corresponding game at minor level, and had a superb minor team in 2016 winning the All-Ireland, beating Limerick twice. And with rumours of Limerick preparations not going that well, Tipp are probably slight favourites.

If Flanagan & Casey are in-form and we get the ball into them, we’ll have a right chance though.