UEFA champions league 2017/2018 qualifiers

That cunt there giving everyone the finger.

2 Likes

The state of the fucker. Fucking embarrassing

1 Like

Must have some money to get that pissed in Norway

A swing and a miss there for the chap with the blond Mohican.

Annoys the tits off me when attacking players assume the defender is going to get there and give up on all cross like that.

This game is hard to watch . Surely Dundalk couldn’t have been worse than either of these dross ?

FFFFOOOORRRRREEEEESSSSSSTTTTTT.

1 Like

That’s a lovely goal

Yoop, Yoop.

A rocket.

Rosenberg have to score twice now.

1 Like

About 3 terrible misses in the one move there

some great action in Europe tonight
Hapoel Beer Sheva are through - lossing 3-1 on the night at Ludogorets Razgard but going thru on away goals
Nice and Ajax are 2-2 on the nght , 3-3 on agg, Nice going thru on away goals, im watching that one now, smashing game

they arent and that’s the annoying thing
i havent see tonight’s game but i know the quality of Rosenberg from seeing the in Oriel Park
they’re a very slow ponderous side, Dundalk should have put them away the first day
im not sure what celtic are like tonight but Dundalk would gave them a serious game i know that

Legia have a minute to get a goal against Astana. Currently 2-3 on aggregate but they have an away goal.

1 Like

5 minutes injury time

Celtic were better the Rosenborg tonight but were average at best . Rosenborg clumsy and poor in attacking set pieces . Dundalk blew it at Oriel Park truth told . They should have had a second before HT and conceded a dreadful goal . To be honest , I don’t think they would have beaten the scots but it would have been a bit of fun

Celtic were excellent tonight, you tory weirdo. Celtic have developed into a very, very good side. We can put last week down to early season rustiness. That was controlled, patient and in the end extremely comfortable. Simunovic was superb in particular.

1 Like

Legia are out 2-3.

Impressive from Celtic tonight. Scoreline doesn’t reflect our supremacy or how comfortable that was. They had a little spell after half time where they had a bit of possession in our half but they had no chances of note really and Celtic had some terrific chances.

Excellent controlled display. I’d have Simunovic as man of the match but McGregor, Tierney (first half) and Griffiths when he came on were also excellent.

1 Like