UEFA CL 2020 gameday 6

Because the second he used race every cunt on the planet would pounce on it to exploit it for a tonne of reasons. It wasnā€™t a great choice of words because we live in a world where you canā€™t speak truthfully .

2 Likes

You are the dictionary definition of a virtue signaller.

One of the reasons being its unnecessary and outdated

You canā€™t expect things to change by repeating the same old behaviours.

The important piece here is Demba Ba took big offence to the tone or context.

That should be enough

Heā€™ll be destroyed now because of this by people who want to maintain the status quo

Fucking thick fucking Romanian racist cunts.

2 Likes

Some shite here by the edgy lads. Soccerball players pause at the start of every game to recognise and respect the BLM and Anti Racism movement. A match official at a game like this singling a player out and identifying him by his skin colour is one of the most stupid things Iā€™ve ever seen someone do in public.

It doesnā€™t matter if the actual words are racist or not, but I donā€™t expect the edgy lads to understand that.

9 Likes

I donā€™t think calling a black person black will ever be outdated but Iā€™m a bit odd like that.

4 Likes

Would you refer to a chinese person as the fella with the narrow eyes?

Demba Ba found the tone or context offensive and youā€™re trying to deny him his offense because why?

And the fake flu

Iā€™d have no reason to, id just say the yellow fella.

So you donā€™t think Demba Ba should get offended?

Of course not, he must wait for whitey to tell him when to be offended.

3 Likes

Just on this point, I donā€™t know the tone or how it was said. It could well have came across as a racist remark (and it certainly pissed Demba Ba off). I donā€™t think him, nor his teammates would have reacted if it was an innocuous remark.

Iā€™m just making the general point that describing someone as ā€œblackā€ (which is what the original tweet said) is not, in my opinion, racist.

Ok mate, youā€™ve said this about 14 times.

Youā€™re implying that I am a racist and Iā€™ve a real problem with that

As for your editā€¦ Demba is entitled to get upset by it, Iā€™m not denying him that. None of us were there ā€¦ But the linesman is also owed some benefit of doubt is he not? Or is he completely written off as guilty now?

If I think something is racist Iā€™ll call it out and donā€™t need to hide behind virtue signalling like some lads here. I got a grand headtbutt one night for standing up to three guys in Limerick doling out racist abuse they claimed was just banter towards staff in a chipperā€¦Iā€™m not looking for a medal, tho it would be nice. But I call it as I see it.

He used your manā€™s race to identify himā€¦ I donā€™t see a lot wrong with it. It happens in every country on the planet.

4 Likes

That wasnā€™t my intention. Poor humour. Inverse edginess. Iā€™ll delete that

Apologies

1 Like

Solution to this is to put numbers on the backs of different colour jerseys.

1 Like

Sure youā€™ve no problem with @myboyblue racist posts towards travellers posted on here on a weekly basis so you canā€™t say much.

The allies will be triggered to the core by a real world example of action like that.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a good long list of reports from yourself to highlight that?