UEFA Nations League

Mad to think that the same Joselu who couldnā€™t get a start at Stoke and Newcastle is playing for Spain now at the age of 33. Like a poor manā€™s Iago Aspas.

mad to think Irish people points of references are English rather than irish

1 Like

Unfortunately there were no former League of Ireland players in that game last night between Spain and Italy.

A long ball seems to be an easy way to get in behind this Dutch side.

Any ball

Croatia appear to be all over Spain but canā€™t score. If thereā€™s any justice then Modric has to win his first international winners medal tonight

Some atmosphere at it.

Ireland Nations League fixtures (KO Irish time)

Sat Sept 7 - England (H) - 5pm
Tues Sep 10 - Greece (H) - 7.45pm
Thurs Oct 10 - Finland (A) - 7.45pm
Sun Oct 13 - Greece (A) - 7.45pm
Thurs Nov 14 - Finland (H) - 7.45pm
Sun Nov 17 - England (A) - 7.45pm

1 Like

Some amount of porter be drank ahead of that opener :pint:

1 Like

Be a great opportunity for the Oirish fans to boo Declan Rice and Jack Grealish

You know it bro.

Grealish will show but it wouldnt surprise me one bit if the other turncoat cunts like Kane, Bellingham (x2), Maddison, Wilson, Phillips, Gallagher, Coady, Maguire dont front up.

Iā€™d say the cops will be insisting thatā€™s brought forward.

He fucking was a cawp and all the liardy bastard

1 Like

Donā€™t get all the negativity. We can certainly get a result v England in Dublin. Finland are shite and the Greeks flaky out. With our glut of central defenders we will probably have to go 3-5-2. Team for England: Bazunu, Omobamidele, Collins, Oā€™Shea, Ogbene, Knight, Cullen, Lawal, Manning, Szmodics, Ferguson. Bosun Lawal my bolter, will be a Celtic first team next season in my opinion.

Lawal should be playing for Celtic now on what I saw of him in the Italy game.

You live in dream land.

5 Likes

And the new England manager Lee Carsley.

1 Like

Honestly things wouldnā€™t have to go too badly wrong for us to be 0 from 6 in those games.

We should have had the new manager appointed by know. Iā€™d imagine it became a lot less appealing.