UEFA Nations League

Roberto Martinez started Ronaldo tonight (& he scored). Ronaldoā€™s actually going to continue for the next 2-year cycle up to the World Cup despite looking washed up at the top level during the Euros.

Poles beat the Scotch 3-2 with an injury time pelanty. United reject McTominay was lording it for a spell.

1 Like

The Napoli duo on the scoresheet for the jockos.

Heā€™s some weird cunt

Iā€™d say he must find it very hard to get himself up for the Saudi League craic and Portugal is nearly all that is keeping him going.

Since at least 2018 heā€™s reduced the amount of goals his team scores, even if he scored a lot himself as he did in his early days at Juventus.

Youā€™d think Portugal dropping him against Switzerland in the World Cup and them scoring six without him would have been the final proof needed to ditch him. But no.

Youā€™d think Portugal failing to score in their last 364 minutes of football at the Euros with him playing every minute was definitely the final proof needed to ditch him, but no.

Heā€™ll try to hang on for 2030 and the World Cup in Portugal, mark my words. Portugal will have two players designated just to carry him around the pitch in their hands.

1 Like

Deary me. 13 seconds.

What are the odds now that this ends at 1-0, I wonder?

Wide open so far.

That French crest is a little ostentatious

Oh thats a fucking beauty of an Italian goal

A dinger!

HANG IT IN THE LOUVRE!

Wait til the lads watching on the iptv see that!

1 Like

You have to pass that

What a goal

Another dinger

Time for Zizou

1 Like

Konate is clean useless

Italy are back!