Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

Iā€™m not worried about any stress testing we are well onside with valuations etc

Have to get it valued, have to get life cover etc to them, have to get the solictor to actually do something for their ā‚¬1500 which is never easy. Then have to get BOI to play ball sending the docs etc

Still a few weeks in it Iā€™d say

In Truss we trustšŸ¤£

To be fair, she is one politician who has actually delivered everything she said she would

1 Like
1 Like

Not really. She was a bit like the DHL driver. Standing outside the door with the package but couldnā€™t get a signature

Will you drink many pints in ingerland? Will you sample their ales and bitters, or just moan about the ropey Guinness?

Im just home now kid. Drank pints of becks and bottles of peroni

You roaster culchie munchieā€¦ shur John bull practically invented ales and lagers. What an opportunity missed.

2 Likes

With the current inflation crisis, I was afraid if I drank john bulls ales and lagers, theyā€™d raise the price with every pint

My understanding is if you have formal offer they stand over that for 3 months but Iā€™d say in reality down to their willingness to get it done

The fixed rate I switched onto few months ago is still available despite the interest rate increases sinceā€¦ They appear to be holding for now

Nice line

1 Like

Well it would seem to be only fair since they decoupled from interest rates on the way down that they would do the same on the way up

1 Like

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

In The Times today :flushed:

8 Likes

You would have to imagine they would be inclined to push as many people onto fixed rates now while they can

Almost identical to Norma Foley. And Id say weā€™d be in the same state if she was in charge of things.

Not a look alike.

1 Like