Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

Our own Leo is more Indian than Sunak, both Rishis parents were born in Africa

2 Likes

See its official, Boris had over 100 nominations. If ever a man could be said to put his country first.

Hearing Rishiā€™s mrs hasd no intention of downgrading to No 10

Sheā€™s dead right.

Will Rishi leave Jezza Hunt as chancellor?
Assume no one else would want it.

Not his choice itā€™s the markets so Hunt will stay where he is. Rishi is smart enough to understand this

Itā€™s alive with rats I believe.

And infested with cockroaches

Sure it was built on a swamp.

Whatā€™s a Hindu ?

Lays eggsā€¦ā€¦

6 Likes

A little birdie was onto me ā€¦ Drinks were had recently i believe.

She couldnā€™t be looking at that tat on the walls.

In downing st?

So, as predicted, Sunak wins the Conclave. Heā€™ll muddle through for a bit, will likely face an election before time, in which his party will be routed in a ā€œput them outā€ poll.

All the while, the cutest hoor in the Tory party will hold his portfolio, skillfully avoid any responsibility for any governmental decisions and bide his time, until he emerges as a future leader following a period of, presumably disastrous, Labour government.

That would be Ben Wallace MP.

1 Like

We already had one over here. He doubled up as our first LGBT priemer too. Neither of them affected the irish peoples opinion of him, thankfully. We are way ahead of the curve in ireland

Great day for Goldman Sachs.

They must have seen his potential 20 years ago.

By any chamce is he a member of WEF young leaders program?

2 Likes

His missus has a significant holding in Infosys I believe.

Best of luck to him I say. Tough gig ahead. He is that well off - why would you bother?

I certainly wouldnt.

2 Likes

Its only a game to them. To hold the title. The little people of the relm mean fuck all to them. Hence why Britain is in the position its in. All a disaster since Blair and he was a cunt.

2 Likes