Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

Well you’ve had Johnson go to Dominican Republic and another who based himself in British Virgin Islands for a stint when working for them as a Lawyer so I’d say Hancock doesn’t give a fuck. However the backlash so far probably means he could have a recall petition especially after those comments from his local Tory association

2 Likes

Do they have the Internet in the jungle?

It’s time to come away out of it @flattythehurdler…

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/1102/1332824-number-irish-in-britain/

This fella is a good twitterer

Williamson really is a nasty piece of work. This is comical but there’s been more this evening where he’s told people to slit their throats. The same fella , when Chief Whip, used to put his pet tarantula on MPs to influence them.

4 Likes

Thats hilarious.

The upper reaches of politics holds an inordinate proportion of sociopaths. Similar to the top management levels in large companies.

1 Like

Gavin Williamson gone @Lazarus . They done him up good and proper.

1 Like

Here we go again

Infinite Loop Domino GIF by CmdrKitten

Who knew being a complete cunt would come back and bite him. He should go back to selling fireplaces

2 Likes

Would you buy a used fireplace from that man?

I wonder what was coming next?

Ashes to ashes

By all accounts there were multiple scuds aimed at Williamson. Pressure back on Suella now

I wouldn’t buy a match box off him. He seems a particularly despicable prick.

1 Like

In his response, Sunak said he was accepting Williamson’s resignation with “great sadness” but added that he supported his decision to stand down. The prime minister also thanked his political ally for his “personal support and loyalty” and the work he had done during his brief spell in government.

Good Lord :slightly_smiling_face:

Sunak proving to be very weak. He’s toast

1 Like

The last throw of the dice is failing hopefully

Boris strung him up like a kipper

One for Gavin Williamson: