Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

They’re reopening a coal mine, I thought the left would be delighted.

Yeah, but the kids these days just won’t work in them.

2 Likes

I actually think the UK will be the first “major economy” to have to face reality. It’s coming.

The tory’s very quick to act here, suggests it’s pretty serious, probably very serious indeed.
Not to worry some of their minions will be on GMTV and TFK first thing in the morning blaming it all on that woke tofu crowd

1 Like

Who would of thought a Conservative MP called Julian Knight was going to turn out to be a wrong 'un?

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/my-48-hours-hell-ae-25704409

Another brexit benefit

Is there any hint of buyers remorse over Brexit or are they just doubling down?

You really have to laugh
The country is tanking and all the thick cunts can talk about is harry and megan

2 Likes

The royal family has always been opium for the masses.

It says here that the Unions will never learn
It says here that the economy is on the upturn
And it says here we should be proud
That we are free
And our free press reflects our democracy

Those braying voices on the right of the House
Are echoed down the Street of Shame
Where politics mix with bingo and tits
In a money and numbers game

Where they offer you a feature
On stockings and suspenders
Next to a call for stiffer penalties for sex offenders

It says here that this year’s prince is born
It says here do you ever wish
That you were better informed
And it says here that we can only stop the rot
With a large dose of Law and Order
And a touch of the short sharp shock

If this does not reflect your view you should understand
That those who own the papers also own this land
And they’d rather you believed
In Coronation Street capers
In the war of circulation, it sells newspapers
Could it be an infringement
Of the freedom of the press
To print pictures of women in states of undress

When you wake up to the fact
That your paper is Tory
Just remember, there are two sides to every story

3 Likes

The remainers are either livid or resigned. The brexiteers generally either won’t admit it, or say “we never meant to leave the single market”. The whole thing is constipated by the massive block of turd that comprises the current government. Once that passes I think we will see movement. Until then, they just blame covid and Ukraine, and none of the MSM will call them.out.

1 Like

Starmer doesn’t want to alienate voters by pointing out how terrible brexit was, so he’s just ignoring it, and the Tories have to pretend it was a success. Most of the media supported it or told lies about it so they’re not saying much either. So the whole country is collectively ignoring the elephant.

2 Likes

Solidarity

I think ignoring it is the wrong phrase, he’s just refusing to be drawn. I know he’s vehemently pro-european, but the MSM are desperate for him to say anything that will allow them to headline him and labour as “enemies of the people”. He’d be mad to tbh. The Tories are done and would rather screw the country than admit their mistake or worse, stand up to a few fat cunts in the erg.

1 Like
12 Likes

Richard wasn’t too bothered about shopkeepers when he was stealing from them :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

My mother is a massive Madeley fan so my standard response to her usual refrain of “no smoke without fire” is to bring up the theft story and have her hopping like a sausage on a frying pan.

1 Like

Easy thing to do. Twice.
He’s a monumental wanker.

Mick played the cunt beautifully. Again

3 Likes