Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Rumour I heard was that the real bombers fitted up the Birmingham six. May be true or not.

Ah tell us a bit more or send a link.

They were certainly fitted up, primarily by the police. Two of the convicted 6 would have been active in Republican circles in the West Midlands at that time, but were in no way involved with the bombings. Another would have been on the periphery and the remaining three had no association whatsoever other than being acquaintances of the others.

Oh I know they were, but the rumour was that the people behind the bombing left them exposed, shall we say, to what passed as justice in the UK.

Absolutely, they did.

I’ve literally just finished reading a book about them, a fascinating read…two of the three were from feakle and castle Connell

What book was it? The Road to Balcombe Street?

2 Likes

Out of ten rating?

1 Like

I lived in Balcombe Street from 1992 to 1996. I remember buying a video recorder in Tottenham Court Road and stopping a taxi to get home. Taxi driver saw the box and asked was I going back to get the guns.

5 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that Liz Truss has a lovely arse on her.

I’ll get my coat

She’s getting it opened on the side.
Allegedly.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheWeekInTory?t=jB3Hch0VstojYxnY8Khx2g&s=09

I warned yis.

And oul’ Vladolf had enough time.

I’d not be so sure. I’d say SNP and labour want Boris to stay put more than his own party do.

Isn’t she nearly 100?

Yer man who used to shout ORDER a lot in trouble