Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Long “lunch”
No wonder the country is fcuked.

Nonesense, that thai restaurant would be fucked without my patronage

There is that.
Did you get “dessert”?

He’s not my type

1 Like

All up in the air at the minute, there’s some talk that we’ll either meet friends in Canada or friends in the US during it (or both) and then somewhere in the Caribbean for a few days, Cancun or one of the islands or some such.

nice

somewhere hot & relaxing would be my choice

Jaysus, sterling has shifted.

Going on your honeymoon with a load of mates? Is the spark gone already, kid?

Just meeting mates in the middle for a bit of craic, we’ll do our own thing for most of it.

1 Like

Have you been to Boston? Nice part of America. Bad time to be going there though with dollar extremely strong right now.

Sterling up to 1.16 today from 1.14 yesterday.

For anyone with an English and Irish bank account @flattythehurdler the only way to change money is currency fair, I don’t believe there is a more cost effective method.

1 Like

With the exchange rate at the mo, the us is extortionate, Canada is good value

I dont think hes bringing you with them mate.

This guy is some fraud.

Clearly making up the claim that he was at Hillsborough, too.

Mugged off by the Guardian. Good and proper.

In Stoke that will make him more popular . The guardian in seen as the pamphlet of urban elite pinkos .

Channel 4 News made a complete tit of Nuttall by forcing him to admit he broke the rules over residency in a constituency.

His Hillsborough claims are pure Walter Mitty.

Stewart Lee’s Paul Nuttall routine is fucking class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KVO378tjsw

1 Like

I’m over in Birmingham today on a bit of business, have a few hours to kill so I came into this massive Weatherspoons by Birmingham new street for some lunch. Its 12.45pm on a Friday and this establishment is rocking. If this place is any indication then the UK economy is booming. There’s heaps of people in here drinking lager and eating. Although they could all be extras in a zombie movie these folks with their pasty white skin and dead like complexions. Just waiting here in a corner for my sausage and mash and hoping no skinhead notices that I’m a Mick.

7 Likes

You are in the greatest country in the world

1 Like

The Briar Rose just off New Street. The Sun on the Hill next door isn’t too bad and then further up you’ve The Lost and Found which does nice food.

1 Like