Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

If we can take a step back from the jobs even…if a hard border occurs…there will be carnage here pal.

We rely on them for exports far more then they do mate.

Different argument again. You said it wasn’t going to have any impact on London at all. I didn’t say a thing about how badly or otherwise Ireland might be affected

With respect pal, all you offered was a roll eyes emoji

At your ridiculous comment that it would have no impact on London. Your flailing around now

Ok.

Do you honestly think that Brexit will affect the mulinational global banking corporations in Londan?

I don’t personally…they have their own currency and can spot fx anything they want to do in Germany.

Its not the result or election they wanted…but the consequences may well be felt more here waa my point.

So you don’t think operating in a different jurisdiction to all their neighbouring countries will make NO difference at all to London. You don’t think that big multinationals who use London as an access point to EU market won’t be impacted in ANY way? Don’t be silly.

1 Like

He’ll be on here praising Stephen Donnelly for his performance on Brexit soon enough and hammering FG…there’s an agenda

They’ve had a foot out the whole time pal with their own currency…a luxury we could only dream of.

Look time will tell…but for me the Germans arent going to stop trading with them any time soon.

Stephen Donnelly is quite competent for your average TD.

The funny thing is I’ve only ever voted twice in my life in political elections…I’ve been too disilluisoned to do otherwise.

Theyre all snakes.

@Tassotti this is the type of journalism I hope we see more of in the ES under George’s stewardship.

2 Likes

Daily Mail would appear to have a story about member of the Royal family and are goading him to get a reaction so it then becomes public interest and they don’t fall foul of privacy laws

Has harry been bold again?

Looks like the other lad.

Oh dear. That’d be rather more serious if Billy was naughty.

Not sure but a week of headlines about him is a bit strange.

Blair on the Andrew Marr show now

UK-based airlines told to move to Europe after Brexit or lose major routes

Be grand sure (cc @The_Most_Infamous)

2 Likes

Should we build another terminal?

Fake news Dan.

2 Likes

:rollseyes: