Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Who, @Tassotti?

Lib dems could get a significant bounce from remainers.
I wonder would there be any chance of a labour libdem coalition.

General election it is, 8th of June

Tassoti never rose to the rank of major!

Based on your previous reply to me, will Corbyn fight the good fight or will labour try to oust him before June?

No , 'twas a cruciate .

They’ve tried their best to oust him, but they are struggling to get it past the party membership. There’ll at least be talk of it anyway, but not ideal to fight a leadership election in the middle of a general election.

I’m just wondering, given Mays popularity, and the disarray within the Labour Party, are we looking at a possible 15/20 year stint of the conservatives in power. While keeping an eye on British politics, I wouldn’t be heavily in the know but there genuinely does not seem to be anyone in the labour party capable of turning their fortunes around within the next five years

May 2027, mate. That’s not a future election slogan for the Tories, it’s when Labour will next win a UK general election.

Does this mean there will be another Election in the North of Ireland?

Yes. Goodbye Tom Elliott, you cunt.

1 Like

Yes and there could be another assembly election soon too.

People tire of the same crowd running the place eventually. A lot will depend on how badly they fuck up the Brexit negotiations.

1 Like

Wonderful, an opportunity for all those disaffected young people who missed out on voting on BREXIT to vote. Cant wait to see the voter turn out shoot through the roof.

2 Likes

Unless Facebook status’ and Tweets count it won’t happen. Looking forward to candidates calling to the house over the next few weeks. Our local UKIP man is particularly unhinged

1 Like

I wonder could we get someone from TOWIE or Jordie Shore to encourage voter turnout innit?

Paddy Cosgrave is already on it.

Washed up on a shore somewhere? Please God with a bit of luck.

Brexit isn’t real for most.
Yet.