Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Bad news. That microphone he wears is designed to float.

I presume this will draw out the remain / young vote like never seen before ? I wonder will all the British emigrants on the Costa have had a rethink and come home to vote Labour/ Lib Dem now that the face having to return home to the mainland.

Labour, true to form,haven’t really expressed an opinion on brexit, or any thing constructive.

Corbyn is anti EU. So he hasn’t really even been able to capitalise on the Brexit mess.

Nevertheless, there’s a back lash demographic there … Labour will see a lot of this ---- Surely they can put together a Vadakar esque type speech that will galvanize a large number of votes?

What are the odds on Boris losing his seat?

https://twitter.com/TheRedRag/status/854276986629476352

Not a hope in hell

Could be sooner. If they get rid of Jel now the Tories will have in power for 12 years by 2022. Things can change quickly.

Longer than Limerick for Liam

Excellent decision to go to the country. Who dares wins!

I presume this mean Enda will have to stay in situ for another few weeks/months. T’would be fierce risky to hand over power in such turbulent times.

5 Likes

Great move by May, 21 points ahead in the polls. No way they can lose that lead.

No wonder Enda was dancing in the streets like a coked up knacker. He must have known about this decision from May.

2 Likes

He’s mugged you off again pal.

Ah sure he is a dead man walking. Once he is gone he will be torn to pieces and his reputation will be in tatters.

Only thing Im worried about at the moment is that Coveney’s brother is more competent than Simon.

I think you’ll find he’s dancing.

Dancing, dancing, dancing.

are you out of your mind, do you micks have any idea how much of a joke Corbyn is seen as here on the mainland, put down the Irish Independent and smell the coffee

1 Like

Unreal bit of prime ministering from Theresa May, she mugged them all off good and proper so she did, this will finish Labour

5 Likes

A fine leader.

2 Likes