Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

They’ve paid two and a half million for renovating his house already. Of course they will.

1 Like

@Tassotti, would you carry a knife around London town these days?? Does everyone?

I’m listening to a bit of LBC recently and it seems London is like Limerick on steroids…

I was only threatened once with a knife in two and a half years over there by a little paki muppet in Victoria Station, granted it was 25 years ago but Christ I’d be wary now.

Is the knife carrying Londoner thinking like the NRA? Would you be better carrying a knife to protect yourself or taking your chances without one?

You’d be forked without one

its predominately black on black crime, but its very bad, there’s two or three murders a day. 2 young lads were knifed to death a party in Milton Keynes there on Sunday and it barely made the news

It significantly worsened when the peelers were told that stop and searching black youths more than others was racist and had to stop. Some Black community leaders asked them not to stop, but they were told to desist by the high hidyuns. Can see both sides of it. Largely gang related but soon middle class wiggers like josh molnar start copying them. They get away with murder though.

I was there in February for one night. There were two fatal stabbings that night, one Tube station on my way back to the hotel was closed off because of it. I read about in the free paper the next day it was a 15 year old boy on his bike just singled out by a gang of blacks the same age and knifed for no reason. He was 50 yards from his front door and his father saw the commotion and found his son in a pool of blood.
I wouldn’t be averse to internment at this stage if I lived in London, its disgusting.

That was Teresa May.

Image result for boris the wire

2 Likes

25 year old from Northern Ireland arrested and charged with murder

1 Like

Scum

The world is in an awful state

It seems odd that they have charged this driver with murder so quickly considering that Trailer entered the Country last Saturday.
I can’t imagine the Driver was sitting with that lorry since last Saturday in the knowledge of 39 people in the Trailer.

Would these trailers usually just be swapped over to different Lorries and different stages of trips?

As long as nobody gives Rawls the bodies it will blow over !

2 Likes

No mention of where the declared load was to be delivered. Bulgaria to Cherbourg to Rosslare to Dublin to Holyhead to Essex would not be so unusual if the load was planned for delivery in Ireland with a backload going out to the continent. However it could be a convenient routing for trafficking and a trafficking load would surely not be left to go trailer unaccompanied.

I’ve just seen that, I initially just thought it came in via Dover and was unloading them in the UK.

Now, I see it came in via Holyhead. All very strange.

Possible the driver was sitting on it since Saturday knowing he had a trailer full of dead people and only confessed today

Seems a clear case of Trafficking now as opposed to a load of them hopping aboard for a free spin.

Loyalist gangs hardly that stuck for cash?

Let’s hope none of our regular TFK brothel attendees are affected by this loss of potential service…

In the UK?