Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I was doing a crossword in the pub and said to my Scottish mate, “I’m stuck on one, trapped on a desert island, eight letters, starting with M.”

He said, “Marooned.”

I said, “Thanks, I’ll have a pint of lager”

16 Likes

Fuck knows where these poor souls are sent - or where old stock is sent when fresh meat is delivered… it’s horrific

1 Like

It’s how you tell them…

It’s time like this you see the news focus in all it’s glory.

39 refugees murdered yet the headlines are about what seats in the Dail our TDs sit in.

Brexit is dying down — the Gov need another smoke screen — that smoke screen lifted for a few hours yesterday and Varadkar and co had a nightmare showing … the press here are more than happy to tow the line.

1 Like

Women will not care if Dick finally gets down with Jane on ‘Search for Tomorrow’ because black people
will be in the street looking for a brighter day.

The revolution will not be televised.

2 Likes

What’s the story with attempted Arson attack in Co Leitrim ref DP centre?

I don’t know mate.

Is there a shit storm ala Oughterard brewing up there as well?

I don’t know mate.

I was doing work in the Walkie Talkie building on Fenchurch At last week. Head of security shows me a photo of all the knives they’ve confiscated off people going up to the view point. There was easily a couple hundred ranging from a pen knife to full on Rambo first blood kind of tackle.

1 Like

My cousin.

I met Stuart Pearce up in the roof garden section there one day. I don’t blame them for coming tooled up.

Is that the owner of the lorry?? :eyes:

RA hardly in for this shit are they?

No mate … She ran a brothel in the tv show Love/ Hate … Janet Hartigan was her character’s name.

Ah right. I’m slow these days.

So they brought them from somewhere in Europe, through ireland and in the back door to the UK? Why not drop them here altogether? Is our direct provision service that bad?