Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Why would a lorry with no trailer travel from Ireland to Essex to lift a trailer?

Why open it 1/2hr later in the middle of the road breaking security tags?

If all were already dead, then who raised the alarm to cause the lorry to be stopped and opened?

3 Likes

Spot on.

1 Like

lovely bit of inappropriate casual racism from the micks or course, some of the victims are from Vietnam, but Paddy is happy to crack jokes about the chinese, sure they all look the same to him I suppose

:man_shrugging:

29 Likes

Ho-Lee fuck

That’s a clamping

2 Likes

They own two Grey Range Rovers - one with a personalised number plate - and a white Chevrolet sports car.

They bought their detached modern £250,000 ($AU470,911) home in Warrington, Cheshire two years ago

I find it hard to believe these chav fuckwads are doing fairly decently for themselves unless they are up to some sort of dodgy dealings.

2 Likes

The stories about the detainee & family aren’t positive either, I’ve heard.

It says they’re originally from Ireland.

Irish people who end up in the north west of England these days really have my sympathies.

Friends of @flattythehurdler no doubt

£250k house. If flatty knows them it’s from McDonalds

I avoid fat people where possible mate.

2 Likes

Great to see they have chavigrated with the local community.

I was told by a good source that the first “l” in your user name is superfluous

1 Like

Headshot

There’s enough fat reserves there to see out a winter in Antarctica.

Tracking data from the trailer showed it made a couple of trips between the UK and the continent since it was hired on the 15th. Details are still sketchy as to who was actually hauling the trailer on these trips and what stage “Mo” actually got involved.

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy take on it is possibly the most logical explanation that I’ve seen, that the trailer unit was mistakenly connected on the boat crossing.

CP, how did you make this response within 1 minute, do you keep a spreadsheet?

In the absence of other commentators and having 15 years of experience I will assume the role of Logistics expert for the forum.

2 Likes

Could you ladybird what you said the other day for me please? I didn’t really understand if what you posted was damning towards Mo or not.