Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

It’s ok, I have the perfect table to lay him out on.

Would you be very offended if I ditch the table? It’s like a millstone around my neck.
No offence.

He’s gone. When Murdochs press decide you’re expendable you’re finished.

giphy (60)

Putin will be a busy man for the next few days

1 Like

But also one of the most enjoyable demises ever. Not as good as Thatcher’s tears but up there

1 Like

He won . At this stage he is just hanging on . He delivered Brexit . He won’t starve regardless

It’s a bank holiday weekend over there. This revelation will have people telling the police to fuck off. If they do t get rid of him, the whole thing will unravel.
Plus I would be willing to bet that Cummings has a lot of shit o Boris as well. Interesting times

1 Like

Stop pulling your forelock you fuckin ejit.

Boris as a classic scholar should see himself as Augustus with the other prick as his Agrippa. Surprised not to see him refer to it.

What a silly comment. Obviously he won’t starve. In fairness none of us will. It’s about power. He has lost that.

Boris should see himself as a cunt.An ubercunt if you will

Whose forelock am I tugging . The brits elected to leave the EU . Deal with it.

1 Like

Brexit is dead in the water. The vast majority of the British public have lost faith in this administration. Even wankers like Ian Duncan Smith are now turning coats

You’re own you stop cunt.

Whatever

Doesn’t matter what the polls say now. Between the virus and Brexit , the country will be a wasteland.
The only thing is, they’re so fucking stupid over there , they’d probably replace boris with mark Francois

The math for an independent Scotland was paper thin with oil at 60 a barrell. It’s untenable at current prices. The reality is London subsidises Wales, Scotland, NI and the most of the rest of England.
Now that’s not to say they aren’t viable entities but it would be a rough adjustment

2 Likes